Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
He only spotted it as he was sitting on the train with his nose pushed against it.

Canyon have no stock till June so if its a warranty job, it wont be quick.

I've told him he can probably continue to ride it and we'll monitor the crack.
Send it. Die. Don't send it. Don't keep up with your brother or mates...

You really know how to torture children...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Of course it was three pipes chewed not two..... Hate to think how many are still under there 'just' holding on, ready to burst at an inopportune moment..
Nuke your place with rat baits ASAP, up into the attic and throw blocks of the shit everywhere, cant have the chunt chewing through your pipes.

I do my place every couple of years, delivered 18 blocks of poison around the attic after hearing a scratching noise on the ceiling 2 nights in a row.

Noise disappeared that day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Dammit, failed one of Canberra's many idiot taxes - mobile speed cameras that are always it lit up and sign posted VW vans. Less than 10 kph over the limit, $297... Fuck.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dammit, failed one of Canberra's many idiot taxes - mobile speed cameras that are always it lit up and sign posted VW vans. Less than 10 kph over the limit, $297... Fuck.

View attachment 374454

LTIL - Arrogant drivers being caught out in their disregard for road use laws and the safety of all other road users.

Argue it's a mistake because Alfas don't move because they are broken down.
Must have been photographed with a GoPro...it has totally flattened out how steep that downhill stretch really is.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Nuke your place with rat baits ASAP, up into the attic and throw blocks of the shit everywhere, cant have the chunt chewing through your pipes.

I do my place every couple of years, delivered 18 blocks of poison around the attic after hearing a scratching noise on the ceiling 2 nights in a row.

Noise disappeared that day.

Mouse plague is ongoing here. Purchased a 2.4 kg bucket of Talon wax blocks ($120) last Monday for our five bait stations. Installed the last block yesterday (just five days later) and purchased three 250 gram bags of 'soft' bait (paste in paper sachet) from the local hardware shop ($60...or $80/kg) because everywhere else is town is sold out. Went online and found a 10kg bucket of exact same soft baits...$185 delivered.

So far this year we've probably spent the best part of $1000 on controlling mice and rats. We'd have probably spent more if the local suppliers had been able to maintain stock...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mouse plague is ongoing here. Purchased a 2.4 kg bucket of Talon wax blocks ($120) last Monday for our five bait stations. Installed the last block yesterday (just five days later) and purchased three 250 gram bags of 'soft' bait (paste in paper sachet) from the local hardware shop ($60...or $80/kg) because everywhere else is town is sold out. Went online and found a 10kg bucket of exact same soft baits...$185 delivered.

So far this year we've probably spent the best part of $1000 on controlling mice and rats. We'd have probably spent more if the local suppliers had been able to maintain stock...

Lucky that is only a problem for you inland types and us fancy coastal dwellers don't need to worry. Otherwise we might have to consider some sort of government support!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Targa Tasmania....3 dead in two days, I don't hold much hope for the Targa to continue in its current form
Just reading the article, really sad. There was deaths in the Adelaide rally over a few years and a max speed limit brought in and areas of high speed there is barriers put up so you need to slow and weave through them. I know some classes in Targa have a speed limit does it apply to all classes? Can’t seem to find the info. Hope it continues but a terrible couple of days.

moorey

call me Mia
Why do people insist on describing the usage of bikes in hours with no other description?
I mean maybe its because suspension manufacturer's like to tell you to service your stuff in "X" amount of hours?
I mean me riding for 20hrs could be 400kms or it could be 100kms and was it 400kms straight down a cliff face or 100kms on the bike paths? If you want to make a description of how your bike has been used then say it properly or just don't!
It’s called a guide, Joyce. If they told you to do it in Kim’s you say that’s silly, coz some people take years to rack up the km’s.