Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Easy, borrow against that sydney house you own.
Just to get to a house in Sydney I'd need my own reality TV series.

Cue the voiceover: "Meet beeb - Starting with a ball of wool, he trades it for a BBQ, then trades that for a ride-on lawnmower, trades that for a 3yo BMW 5-series, and now a house in Sydney could be his - but can he seal the deal and make his dreams come true?"

This is the lifestyle 7mate has taught me I deserve, and can achieve with no risk whatsoever as long as I'm an obnoxious bighead with a delusional sense of how great I am and all the disposable income of a large TV network.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Just coming off close to 2 weeks sick leave after coming down with something after a trip to Melbourne. Haven't taken sick leave in years, but as @ozzybmx says, its tricky to navigate now. Work didn't want me there at all, but after 1.5 weeks, the work piled up and the pressure was on to come back even though I was still coughing and spluttering. Had the COVID test after the symptoms ramped up, test came back negative. Started with mega sore throat, fever, sensitive skin, etc, and tonsils have been on the edge, even still a bit dicey now.
Perhaps it was this RSV thing, but thankfully haven't passed it onto the 4 month old or the wife, touch wood.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just to get to a house in Sydney I'd need my own reality TV series.

Cue the voiceover: "Meet beeb - Starting with a ball of wool, he trades it for a BBQ, then trades that for a ride-on lawnmower, trades that for a 3yo BMW 5-series, and now a house in Sydney could be his - but can he seal the deal and make his dreams come true?"

This is the lifestyle 7mate has taught me I deserve, and can achieve with no risk whatsoever as long as I'm an obnoxious bighead with a delusional sense of how great I am and all the disposable income of a large TV network.
For a moment you had me...then I realised you didn't type "meet Been - starting with an 8 ball he trades his way to the top of Kings Cross..."

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Having to ship my damaged crash helmet for assessment to the distributor in order to qualify for a crash replacement discount. I offered to hacksaw it or put a hammer through it but they need it there. FFS.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Having to ship my damaged crash helmet for assessment to the distributor in order to qualify for a crash replacement discount. I offered to hacksaw it or put a hammer through it but they need it there. FFS.
It would be difficult for them to undergo their valuable research into the performance of used helmets without having it on hand.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
My pod buddy relayed to me in a horrified tone that Netflix has a category called "gay tv shows". "better not watch that!" he says.

wtaf.... Herculean levels of diplomacy was displayed, and I resisted the urge to rip him a new one for being a fuckwit.

moorey

call me Mia
My pod buddy relayed to me in a horrified tone that Netflix has a category called "gay tv shows". "better not watch that!" he says.

wtaf.... Herculean levels of diplomacy was displayed, and I resisted the urge to rip him a new one for being a fuckwit.
Damn straight (pardon the pun)! MAKE him watch something he’s not interested in. That will help.
There’s probably categories for RomCom, reality, drama, action, sport etc that I don’t like, and I’d be damn sure to warn others not to watch them either.

Last edited: