Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Self centred cussing people.
Got fuel in busy AF Daylesford today. This car was already there, and women was just cleaning out her car (bowser other side was out of action).
I pulled around in front of her to get diesel. When I was done, she had moved to wiping the inside of her windows while cars continued to pile up behind her waiting for fuel. She knew they were piling up, didn’t give fucks. No idea how much longer she was there after I left.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Got fuel in busy AF Daylesford today. This car was already there, and women was just cleaning out her car (bowser other side was out of action).
I pulled around in front of her to get diesel. When I was done, she had moved to wiping the inside of her windows while cars continued to pile up behind her waiting for fuel. She knew they were piling up, didn’t give fucks. No idea how much longer she was there after I left.
View attachment 373839
What. A. ****.

Having been to Daylesford on a car running on fumes and learning about the paucity of petrol stations there (we went to that one) that's an astonishingly shitty thing to do.

moorey

call me Mia
What. A. ****.

Having been to Daylesford on a car running on fumes and learning about the paucity of petrol stations there (we went to that one) that's an astonishingly shitty thing to do.
And on Easter Monday, tripling an already bloated dry trip destination for rich flogs.

moorey

call me Mia
Started feeling unwell last Wednesday. Pretty bad Thursday. COVID test Friday (negative but tested positive to something called RSV virus).

Don't recommend it. Spent Easter bedridden but I've sharpened up just in time for work today. Good.
Had to google it. Bugger.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Started feeling unwell last Wednesday. Pretty bad Thursday. COVID test Friday (negative but tested positive to something called RSV virus).

Don't recommend it. Spent Easter bedridden but I've sharpened up just in time for work today. Good.
Aside from indestructible Mr 7, we all had that recently, care of miss 4 at daycare. I didn't find it any worse that a cold, probably a bit easier than usual to be honest. My wife was blowing snot for about 3 weeks though.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Aside from indestructible Mr 7, we all had that recently, care of miss 4 at daycare. I didn't find it any worse that a cold, probably a bit easier than usual to be honest. My wife was blowing snot for about 3 weeks though.
Girlfriend looked it up once I was diagnosed and promptly pronounced me a pansy for being so miserable but I just croaked at her that it was basically man flu and she wouldn’t understand. Fever, headaches, digestive issues, an endless river of snot, fatigued to shit yet couldn’t sleep and spent most of Easter cocooned in a doona when apparently it was quite warm outside.

Oh also the brief arrhythmia when a Doctor calls you to say “you’ve tested positive for..” was an experience too. 3/10 would not try again.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
View attachment 373839
SUV driver. Typical.

I used to quite like Dayelsford, its gone a bit shit in the last decade or two...

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Pretty sure Mr Kinder-kid has had this for weeks. Just as he's coming good again he's knocked flat. A month ago he was in hospital with Mastoiditis (ear infection spread to mastoid bone behind the ear and needed surgery). I also got it (RSV) but not as bad, got the ear infection but mine went into the inner ear and messed with the little bones so I'm now mildly hearing impaired, or so I'm told by the Audiologist.

Get well soon @Asininedrivel

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Girlfriend looked it up once I was diagnosed and promptly pronounced me a pansy for being so miserable but I just croaked at her that it was basically man flu and she wouldn’t understand. Fever, headaches, digestive issues, an endless river of snot, fatigued to shit yet couldn’t sleep and spent most of Easter cocooned in a doona when apparently it was quite warm outside.

Oh also the brief arrhythmia when a Doctor calls you to say “you’ve tested positive for..” was an experience too. 3/10 would not try again.
Don’t try RSV ontop of chronic fatigue. I’m on holidays this week. Useless as tits on a bull