Little Things You Hate

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
he's been texting pictures of my bike to his mates.
Lol. Squids and their big mouths.
I was selling one kids bike recently, and the little guy comes out of the garage while they're looking it over just to show off his brand spanking shiny new one... In this case it was a 'friend of a friend' local. But he didn't know them... could've been Joe Random instead just coming round to sneak a peek into the garage.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
is it just me, or has the internet finally broken
the last week or so everything has slowed down to tectonic plate speed and shit just seems to stop...has Bill Gates finally managed to upload Covid through 5G to everything electronic?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Commandeered Oldest Boy's phone. Found that he's been texting pictures of my bike to his mates.

Then leaving his Chess Club last night, a younger member asked why it cost exactly what it cost. Like, to the dollar what it cost, meaning he's been told. By Oldest Boy. Now Ol' Mate is likeable, and it's not his fault he's been told, but I've seen some dubious social interaction from him.

So now there's fuck knows how many mates of mates who could now know what car it gets put in, how much it's worth, and possibly where we live.

Thanks, Child. Get ready to pay the insurance excess :mad:
Chess club? I'm calling DOCS.

Lol. Squids and their big mouths.
I was selling one kids bike recently, and the little guy comes out of the garage while they're looking it over just to show off his brand spanking shiny new one... In this case it was a 'friend of a friend' local. But he didn't know them... could've been Joe Random instead just coming round to sneak a peek into the garage.

As shifty as it makes me look, the Macca's carpark is a great spot for such transactions.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
13 and a half and he's already too tall for it :rolleyes:
Reckon he'd make it work whether it fits or not :p

Lil/big bloke is just proud and boasting about his awesome dad's bike, didn't realise what he was potentially doing. Mine did the same, they get it now (maybe)

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
LTIH: Car breaking down
LTIL: Fixing said car through 10hrs of diagnostics & work on the weekend. 70km test drive with no issues and purring along
LTIH: Car sputtering and going back to where it was last thing Sunday night. Looks like this one is off to the mechanic in the morning. Hopefully they can fix it before I head off for easter holidays to go riding to 10 days on Thursday AM.

LTIH: Snap lockdown until Thursday 5pm

Honestly, between the only car breaking down on Friday, my commuter bike having a wrecked rear wheel (discovered Friday), my wife not getting the job she applied for (found out Friday), the car breaking down again (Sunday) and a 3-day lockdown today, I've had just about enough. I can't even get out for a lunch mtb ride today because some fuckwit put a meeting on at 1pm that I need to be in. Maybe I'll just leave early and do an afternoon ride instead, but even then I need to sort our a way to pick up the little one from school and the other from kindy.

What a bloody mess.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Finding the thing you want is cheaper thanks to a 12% discount only to find the thing that will help you land free delivery isn't in stock. Chunts.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
LTIH: Car breaking down
LTIL: Fixing said car through 10hrs of diagnostics & work on the weekend. 70km test drive with no issues and purring along
LTIH: Car sputtering and going back to where it was last thing Sunday night. Looks like this one is off to the mechanic in the morning. Hopefully they can fix it before I head off for easter holidays to go riding to 10 days on Thursday AM.

LTIH: Snap lockdown until Thursday 5pm

Honestly, between the only car breaking down on Friday, my commuter bike having a wrecked rear wheel (discovered Friday), my wife not getting the job she applied for (found out Friday), the car breaking down again (Sunday) and a 3-day lockdown today, I've had just about enough. I can't even get out for a lunch mtb ride today because some fuckwit put a meeting on at 1pm that I need to be in. Maybe I'll just leave early and do an afternoon ride instead, but even then I need to sort our a way to pick up the little one from school and the other from kindy.

What a bloody mess.
I reccomend Doom Eternal.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@Jim Junkie I hear you.

Between work and a few much needed updates to our humble house then I've been hanging out for rides that don't seem to eventuate lately.
I was ready to go yesterday but ended up emptying out the kitchen instead. The recent rains haven't helped much either.

I'm trying to convince myself that is just a passing thing and all will be fixed soon.

Hang in there young man.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone had internal AusPost packages delayed in the last 2-3 weeks ?

I had a package from Pushys take nearly 3 weeks, said DELAYED on the tracking for 13 days, turns up this morning 20 days after first tracking entry.

Now got another from Victoria, posted on the 22nd, tracking says DELAYED again.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Anyone had internal AusPost packages delayed in the last 2-3 weeks ?

I had a package from Pushys take nearly 3 weeks, said DELAYED on the tracking for 13 days, turns up this morning 20 days after first tracking entry.

Now got another from Victoria, posted on the 22nd, tracking says DELAYED again.
New house time. I dunno WTF is going on, but this current postage black hole is not for you!