Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheapskates who don’t do the homework.

I had someone call me today to ask about installing a product we sell but they had purchased elsewhere. Complained that installation was too expensive and could we do it for less.... sure if you purchase the product from us otherwise your on your own champ.

We provide a product and a fixed price service. Our competitors like to undercut the product price then butter up the installation price so they make the same in the end. This guy wanted to get the best of both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stick it to him! Tight arse be damned

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Stick it to him! Tight arse be damned
I actually did.... felt so good.

Shame I couldn’t do it to another one. Been dealing with a client since July last year. Quoted works then began consultation on pre planning stages, through to planning, hours liaising with architect and builder numerous times since then working everything out for the client, site visit 3 weeks ago to finalize before install. Then get an email asking me to price match some shop on the other side of town who have just dropped their pants to make a sale with no actual work put in.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I actually did.... felt so good.

Shame I couldn’t do it to another one. Been dealing with a client since July last year. Quoted works then began consultation on pre planning stages, through to planning, hours liaising with architect and builder numerous times since then working everything out for the client, site visit 3 weeks ago to finalize before install. Then get an email asking me to price match some shop on the other side of town who have just dropped their pants to make a sale with no actual work put in.

That's shit. I'm all for asking for a discount, worst case scenario I hear a no. But you are supposed to ask uo front...not at the end.

stirk

Burner
I asked the wife to defrost some fish so when I got home from work I'd make fish cakes.

Get home, open front door and no happy dog to greet me which is very unusual and can only mean one thing, we ain't having fish cakes for dinner.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get pissed camping at the beach. Take a fighting kite down onto the beach. At night. No moon. Tie a microlight under the kite. Fly.
I hate that we can't have fireworks if we aren't in the NT or ACT. When we lived in Nhulunbuy we would take a picnic and about $500 of crackers to the beach, have a fire going and be part of a hundred or so little groups spread out and lighting up 2 km of beach. Ten years and not one of our kids, (or me) ever got a burn. An absolute hoot every time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hate that we can't have fireworks if we aren't in the NT or ACT. When we lived in Nhulunbuy we would take a picnic and about $500 of crackers to the beach, have a fire going and be part of a hundred or so little groups spread out and lighting up 2 km of beach. Ten years and not one of our kids, (or me) ever got a burn. An absolute hoot every time.
Many a quiet Japanese ski town has felt my frustrations being released over this. I can certainly see why our Nanny state fears for our safety.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Many a quiet Japanese ski town has felt my frustrations being released over this. I can certainly see why our Nanny state fears for our safety.
Every trip I’ve had to Japan has featured some fun fireworks displays. Best 2500yen I’ve spent!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
ACT banned the sale of crackers over 10 years ago, but we sure did have fun while it lasted!