Little Things You Hate

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
pretty sure I just lost one of the chooks.

went to put them in to bed last night and the 5th one didn't show up at all, hasn't showed today yet either, probably gotten bitten by a snake or run over by a car or something.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
nah, for the most part the road is quiet, it only gets really busy from like 6am to 9am than from 3-4pm to 7pm.

but she could have gotten taken out by a snake, idk but it doesn't seem likely i'll be seeing her again, normally they are all close by.

Plow King

Little bit.
People who don't shut the heck up about their bitcoin or crypto currency.

People who constantly rag shit on crypto currency.

No-one knows. I hate the geniuses from both sides of the coin. (No pun intended)

Sent from my SM-N9100 using Tapatalk

twitchie

Likes Bikes
When clients dont listen to things you have to say and think they know best...if you think so why the fark are you calling me in to look at your kitchen, do it yourself.

Long story short went to measure up a couples house today
Explained to them my stone masson isnt the cheapest but his quality of work and the fact that he does the repair work for the stone supplier that other massons stuffed up, their prices arent even all that expensive when your garented an absolute perfect job.
Anyway said ill only sort out templates if the stone is done by them as i have no problem dealing with them and organising absolutely everything for client.
The client turns around to me and says NO we are using out own hes the cheapest around and YOU HAVE to mark out templates so in a nice kindly round about way i told them to shuve their job right up their exit hole
Have a nice day ✋

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When clients dont listen to things you have to say and think they know best...if you think so why the fark are you calling me in to look at your kitchen, do it yourself.

Long story short went to measure up a couples house today
Explained to them my stone masson isnt the cheapest but his quality of work and the fact that he does the repair work for the stone supplier that other massons stuffed up, their prices arent even all that expensive when your garented an absolute perfect job.
Anyway said ill only sort out templates if the stone is done by them as i have no problem dealing with them and organising absolutely everything for client.
The client turns around to me and says NO we are using out own hes the cheapest around and YOU HAVE to mark out templates so in a nice kindly round about way i told them to shuve their job right up their exit hole
Have a nice day
Got any mates with your professionalism in Sydney? There's a lot of cabinet makers happy to cut corners and I prefer to pay more to get it right the first time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There was an out takes / blooper reel going around a few years ago....cheery old Pete swore like a drunken sailor when ever they were not 'live'....dummy spits......f-this, f-that...it was hilarious.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Off the back of that he had a little bit

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Got any mates with your professionalism in Sydney? There's a lot of cabinet makers happy to cut corners and I prefer to pay more to get it right the first time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Pm me mate i dont know any cabinet makers of such more shopfitters who i project manage for them in Melbourne but they might be able to put you onto the right path on finding someone whos good