Little Things You Hate

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
You're kidding, right.
Now I dont know your personal situation,but ,really. You get the shits when they have worked 12 hr days and crack it at you for what, not taking out the rubbish,or putting a load of washing on ? Fair go.... Its called responsibility. wait until you start fulltime work, have kids,pay all the bills and listen to the kids whine about how tough their precious little life is.
My 12 yr old daughter probably has more responsibilities than you, and a busier extra curricular life, yet still manages to get some jobs done around the house.

If you wish your parents didnt work as much, say goodbye to all the luxuries that you MAY have.
If its such a big deal to you, talk to them and explain how you feel.
Dont feel as if I am having a go at you, but, you're comment just sounded like a spoilt brat

Jeez, that makes me sound old !!!.
1. Screw you
2. If I could see my Mum have a hobby rather than marking school work and my Dad get back into riding bikes I would forego the luxuries.

This isn't really about me- it's seeing my parents work too hard and being constantly on-edge, and as a consequence they get disproportionately snappy about little things.

sam705

Likes Dirt
Wake up with an extremely large AGB while staying at te mrs' house, so big you cannot get back to sleep.
Not game enough to punch it out in her toilet forcing you to drive home for some relief.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Wake up with an extremely large AGB while staying at te mrs' house, so big you cannot get back to sleep.
Not game enough to punch it out in her toilet forcing you to drive home for some relief.
Yeah AGBs should always happen on home turf.

Dropping one at work though is always a good feeling

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Regan of Gong.

Just the comment "and fuckwit parents" really annoyed me.

Saying that ,and them working 60hrs a week ,probably to support their family, came across pretty lame.

That's all..........

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
When you sling your guitar over your shoulder only to notice you have a kink in your strap.
So you spin it over to unkink it and all you've done is double kinked it. Wrong way! Every freaking time.
You'd think after 20 years I'd have it down by now.

Joy

Likes Dirt
When you sling your guitar over your shoulder only to notice you have a kink in your strap.
So you spin it over to unkink it and all you've done is double kinked it. Wrong way! Every freaking time.
You'd think after 20 years I'd have it down by now.
THIS

tenchars

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The overwhelming effect of 1st year engineering gives you... I hope I can adapt to this workload. :confused:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Looking in a lower cupboard, stand up and hit your head on an open cupboard door above you =/ GOD DAMN IT HURT!

mtb1611

Seymour
Shithouse toothpicks. If they aren't the cylindrical double-ended type you may as well be shoving a telegraph pole in you mouth.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Listening to a particular artist no one else likes, and having no one want to come to concerts.
You should try listening to artists that not many people in the country like and having to live with the fact that you'll probably never see them in Australia.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
You should try listening to artists that not many people in the country like and having to live with the fact that you'll probably never see them in Australia.
That too is difficult. I've come to accept it though.
Actually planning on travelling overseas next year to see a particular band. (well travelling anyway. Just will make sure I am around same time as band)