Little Things You Hate

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sit down at surf club's bunkhouse for tea at around 8pm

Get call from member of surf club that lives up the hill a fair bit, saying there's what appears to be a "floating body" out at sea just off the rocks.

Sprint down the road, almost get hit by a car sprinting across Great Ocean Road.

Grab some other club member's too help with spotting / radios / crew for boat.

Quickly drag boat out of clubhouse and set up.

Get the boat out in water and after 30 minutes of searching, find nothing.

Even if it was nothing, it's still not a great feeling. Shakes you up a bit!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having an incredible girlfriend with a fuckwit of a mother.
That's not so bad. Atleast it's harder for her to break your legs for 'messin' with her daughter.

What I can only guess are mild anxiety attacks. Complete shit.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Having an incredible girlfriend with a fuckwit of a mother.
Having an incredible right hand with fuckwit parents.

Not really, they just annoy me when they work 60hrs a week at work/home then get angry when I forget to do stuff. I wish my parents didn't work as much :(

phils1967

Squid
The pair of tools that 'anchored' One HD's coverage of the IPL last night.

Endless cliches repeated ad nauseum from a bloke with a bad dye job and eyes too close together...and wobbly head man from a recent home builder's ad campaign...bloody clueless the pair of them.

Was almost a relief when Lionel Ritchie started singing 'All night long'. Almost.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having an incredible right hand with fuckwit parents.

Not really, they just annoy me when they work 60hrs a week at work/home then get angry when I forget to do stuff. I wish my parents didn't work as much :(
You're kidding, right.
Now I dont know your personal situation,but ,really. You get the shits when they have worked 12 hr days and crack it at you for what, not taking out the rubbish,or putting a load of washing on ? Fair go.... Its called responsibility. wait until you start fulltime work, have kids,pay all the bills and listen to the kids whine about how tough their precious little life is.
My 12 yr old daughter probably has more responsibilities than you, and a busier extra curricular life, yet still manages to get some jobs done around the house.

If you wish your parents didnt work as much, say goodbye to all the luxuries that you MAY have.
If its such a big deal to you, talk to them and explain how you feel.
Dont feel as if I am having a go at you, but, you're comment just sounded like a spoilt brat

Jeez, that makes me sound old !!!.