Little Things You Hate

safreek

That's the Adelaide geriatric's order, followed by "just make it piping hot luvvie." I'm guessing their mouths and digestive systems are basically asbestos.
Had a fuckwit serve me up a super hot coffee today, would of been disappointed but it was Lennox heads, similar to Byron.

Coffee seems to be getting better now the Melbourne set have moved into the region.
Damn, did I really say that. Mustn't be a south Aussie any more

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can you make me a Latte without the milk, thanks?
Not a common request, but...the regular "you're fucking kidding me?????" Ordered include:
- a large, but 3/4 full (99% of the time a small at 8 ounces is 3/4 the size of a large at 12 ounces)
- a cappuccino without foam/choc/both
- a flat white with choc/foam/both.

People! You are all special, you don't need to order your coffee like a fuckwit to make yourself stand out.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Sick kids and arsehole parents - Meh...

Miss 10 is at school camp but got the call this morning to go and pick her up as she'd been throwing up and had a terrible cough, when I got there I found out the full story and there was a crook kid on the bus on the way down. I must have past the mother of patient zero on the freeway as she had already collected her child and refused to take anyone else. I ended up with 3 sleeping kids in the back on the return trip as their parents wouldn't get there before 4ish.

She missed out on a lot of the things she was really looking forward to which is disappointing, but she did like meeting Albo.

Is that a tickle I feel in the back of my throat?

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
LTIH
Was busy today, but trying to organise stuff. Clicked Hobart by mistake when booking tassie flight for later in the year. Instead of Launceston.
Realised and called Virgin within 2 hours. Won’t refund me. Only credit me. Claim to be doing me a favour even for that.

Ugh.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
This self absorbed, drug fucked, skanky piece of shit.

Does EVERYTHING wrong, couldn't give a shit.

Gets immediate parole.

May her twat be infected with the fleas of a thousand camels.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
This self absorbed, drug fucked, skanky piece of shit.

Does EVERYTHING wrong, couldn't give a shit.

Gets immediate parole.

May her twat be infected with the fleas of a thousand camels.

I don't understand this:

"Ms Hartigan noted that while she was "appalled and disgusted" by Walker's lack of remorse, her actual offence of reckless driving was for less than 200 metres."

What the fuck relevance does the distance of reckless driving have when her actions killed someone?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't understand this:

"Ms Hartigan noted that while she was "appalled and disgusted" by Walker's lack of remorse, her actual offence of reckless driving was for less than 200 metres."

What the fuck relevance does the distance of reckless driving have when her actions killed someone?
As the pos had amphetamine in her system, surely it was reckless from the moment the vehicle left the mine camp! What a stupid statement.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Some people are so f-upped, she tried to implicate someone that stopped at the scene to help.

She told the court a white Toyota Hilux driving in the opposite direction had overtaken Ms Frewin's car and clipped Walker's vehicle in the moments leading up to the crash.
Walker pointed to a photo from police bodycam footage showing the Hilux of one of the bystanders who had helped at the scene, and claimed it had hit her car. She said she was forced to overcorrect, which made her veer into Ms Frewin's car. Magistrate Hartigan told the court she was "exasperated" by the turn of events.

Several witnesses, including two forensic crash experts, had to be called back for re-examination.
Two eyewitnesses were asked whether they had seen any vehicle hit Walker's Prado in the lead-up to the fatal crash and both told the court emphatically that this had not occurred.

walker-guilty-over-tammy-frewin-fatal-road-collision/102414116

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
When you make a few unplanned stops on the way home but nothing, but nothing, will make you leave the bikes alone on a rack in case the local methhead bike thief wanders past.

View attachment 400088
One trip I parked up and threw a chain and lock over the bikes while in a small country town. Wife says surely that isn't necessary. First set of lights there was a frame still chained to a post. No wheels, no saddle, no bars, no forks, no driveline. Just a bare frame. You were saying?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
One trip I parked up and threw a chain and lock over the bikes while in a small country town. Wife says surely that isn't necessary. First set of lights there was a frame still chained to a post. No wheels, no saddle, no bars, no forks, no driveline. Just a bare frame. You were saying?
I chained it up too but those small bike chains don't inspire confidence. Meth heads have moar strength and motive.

Kept them in visual range and if she wanted to buy something then she could call me. I'm not that courageous.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I chained it up too but those small bike chains don't inspire confidence. Meth heads have moar strength and motive.

Kept them in visual range and if she wanted to buy something then she could call me. I'm not that courageous.
Mine's a kryptonite chain and something or other lock. Good enough for a few minute visit to the shops. Longer I use this