Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Gee, I didn't even know about that one.

I have a Dell corporate laptop and can see why they would someone out there would love a feature that keeps prying eyes away from confidential hooey while at the airport. Mine has lived on a docking station for years now and the only prying eyes would be from the cat.
I dont work for ASIO, its just a feature that makes it hard to use. And I have to use it on this new system, the remote login I usually use on a 27 inch iMac with a bloody lovely screen doesn't have access to things i need... So now I need to go buy another monitor so i can use this shitbox.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I dont work for ASIO, its just a feature that makes it hard to use. And I have to use it on this new system, the remote login I usually use on a 27 inch iMac with a bloody lovely screen doesn't have access to things i need... So now I need to go buy another monitor so i can use this shitbox.
So those all in one macs don't have an external video input that you can plug into? That's annoying if so.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So those all in one macs don't have an external video input that you can plug into? That's annoying if so.
Fear not, they can sell you a dongley one separately.
Can't have those annoying but practical things like ports and interfaces messing up the slim form factor that the sales people love to show off at the cafe, now can we :)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
With tree roots that jump out and snake under your watch pulling you off the bike to suicide trees, I'll be rocking full motorcycle leathers next ride in Cairns!!! Can't even jump in the ocean after getting a sting cos something even worse will sting you. Riding there should be banned ;)