Little Things You Hate

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Retailers with shitty websites. How hard is it to make those filters actually work?
Yes. Also the sites where when you click back from the item you just viewed, it puts you back at the top off the searched items and not back to where the item is 4 screen scrolls down.

Today LTIH:
IMG_20230330_114703.jpg

Surely the company I work for could upgrade to a modern version :rolleyes:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
corporate/government IT systems... New system as a result of the post election musical chairs that always happens. And the usual disaster of lost files and bugs crashing things.

And godawful computers that Dell was no doubt happy to get rid off at a discount. amazing dell still try to sell laptops with screens that bad...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Spent most of this year riding a fair bit and making a concerted effort to get my fitness up (improving diet, cutting back on drinking blah blah). One night last weekend celebrating a mate's birthday and ride this morning fitness was back to broncicial octogenarian levels. Fuck you beer.

(I don't mean that beer I still love you I'm just hurt and confused and lashing out)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Spent most of this year riding a fair bit and making a concerted effort to get my fitness up (improving diet, cutting back on drinking blah blah). One night last weekend celebrating a mate's birthday and ride this morning fitness was back to broncicial octogenarian levels. Fuck you beer.

(I don't mean that beer I still love you I'm just hurt and confused and lashing out)
This sounds suspiciously like grief. Dr Nicolai in Tasmania can fix that.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Maxxis you chunts.

I hate the wobble on my brand new back tyre.

I also hate the way that Double Down MaxxGrip are about the most inspiring tyres ever... only good on an eeb or DH bike because they are so fucking slow and heavy but they have grip for days.

ozzybmx

Grip for days on an ebike, casing that gives you some much confidence to hit shit hard.

Fuckin Maxxis.

7gnvqk.gif

ozzybmx

Magic Mary's are your friend.
They are great tyres in Super Downhill Ultra Soft, but these Maxxis came on the bike and while I fucking hate the instant wobble, they grip like shit.

I have a set of enduro casing Mazzas coming... great tyres but I already know they are faster than the Maxxis due to them being like riding through custard. Reason for that...grip.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They are great tyres in Super Downhill Ultra Soft, but these Maxxis came on the bike and while I fucking hate the instant wobble, they grip like shit.

I have a set of enduro casing Mazzas coming... great tyres but I already know they are faster than the Maxxis due to them being like riding through custard. Reason for that...grip.
Sure it doesn't look great but once you ride on the dirt then I'll bet you don't notice it and forget about it totally......... :)

If you have to ride it on the road then you will hate it again. My Hans Dampf does the same and the ride home on the road at speed makes it noticeable. I forget all about it on the trail everytime.

I wish it was nice and round but, oh well...... Just don't go flat and call it a win.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You offering a partner swap? I'd lend you my Dreadnought but I dunno if you'd want to give it back after riding it.
No, I'm too much of shit rider to be trusted with a carbon big bike. I was reffering to the G16 that needs a new home.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
No, I'm too much of shit rider to be trusted with a carbon big bike. I was reffering to the G16 that needs a new home.
I'm too much of a shit rider to be trusted with a kmart bike but I have needs.

Speaking of, that G16. Tried justifying that, I really did. Someone should buy that nowish.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I agree I avoid Maxxis some of their models of tyres are shit quality and they go out of round and wobble.
Favourites are Schwalbe Racing ralph for summer and Nobby nick in winter although if its really muddy a Shorty on the front.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Dell laptops with so called "safe screen" screens. How on earth does such utter shit make it to market...? Awful.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Dell laptops with so called "safe screen" screens. How on earth does such utter shit make it to market...? Awful.
Gee, I didn't even know about that one.

I have a Dell corporate laptop and can see why they would someone out there would love a feature that keeps prying eyes away from confidential hooey while at the airport. Mine has lived on a docking station for years now and the only prying eyes would be from the cat.