Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It hasn't taken long! I'm back at work for a week and I am suddenly the fall guy for a sold bit of fucking up by a bunch of coworkers. All of whom of course are permanent staff holding their event debriefs on Monday, the day on which I never work and a meeting to which I am never invited.

Let the year of detachment continue.

Little follow up... apparently when I include specific issues (in this case whs issues) in my reports, it makes the people who are responsible for preventing/resolving those issues feel like I am victimising them. Fuck me...

I'll give this a couple of weeks, but I am pretty sure the search for something new is on the horizon.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Just got a cal from the most Hindu sounding Roger ever. How effing stupid can Optus be. He starts by asking for my full name and other details to prove it's me. FFS, he rang me on my number. When I told him I wasn't giving my details to a random stranger on the phone he said he couldn't continue the service without the info and that he had all my details in front of him and they needed to match. I told him as a compromise he could give me the month and day and I'd give him the year. Then even more bizarly he sent a confirmation number to the phone I was talking to him on and asked me to repeat it back. He then asked all the same questions as the online support and told me he'd pass my problem onto a tech.
Another half hour wasted.
Still no result.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Just got a cal from the most Hindu sounding Roger ever. How effing stupid can Optus be. He starts by asking for my full name and other details to prove it's me. FFS, he rang me on my number. When I told him I wasn't giving my details to a random stranger on the phone he said he couldn't continue the service without the info and that he had all my details in front of him and they needed to match. I told him as a compromise he could give me the month and day and I'd give him the year. Then even more bizarly he sent a confirmation number to the phone I was talking to him on and asked me to repeat it back. He then asked all the same questions as the online support and told me he'd pass my problem onto a tech.
Another half hour wasted.
Still no result.
Time to call the Telco etc Ombudsman

Little follow up... apparently when I include specific issues (in this case whs issues) in my reports, it makes the people who are responsible for preventing/resolving those issues feel like I am victimising them. Fuck me...

I'll give this a couple of weeks, but I am pretty sure the search for something new is on the horizon.
I have every confidence something better awaits you

Nipple Bar perhaps ?

cammas

Seamstress
You know when you have one of those days, things seem to go pear shaped as the day goes on.

1 I leave the house it’s nice and fresh, start rolling down my street feel the wind in my hair, crap left my helmet on the hall stand so I ride back up the small hill I started descending not a big deal.

2 At work the numbers required for production aren’t matching up, turns out a change that was made earlier in the week wasn’t done, so after a few sit around and work out what we can do we get it sorted, teamwork at its best but another pain in the arse.

3 So after not riding for a couple weeks today was the first commute in ages, on my way home I noticed they had opened the rest of the new bike path near my house, as I was feeling ok I thought I’ll do the extra K and take the long way round. Get to the end and as I loop back to my house I go to turn left when bang, a kid on an electric scooter I just went passed tried to pass me on the inside. Little prick took me down hard, skin off, bleeding, brake levers scratched and me losing my shit, there was 5 metres of clear path and grass on my right and less than 2 metres on left. All he could say was sorry, I’m like why the fuck would you try and pass me on the left it’s like a car pass on the right. He just kept apologising and I was like fuck, fuck, you fucking fuck, fuck.

So after feeling not bad up until that point, I’m now sitting here feeling a little tender with a bloody knee and pissed off, at least I’m working from home tomorrow and hopefully will be good for a Saturday session.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
You know when you have one of those days, things seem to go pear shaped as the day goes on.

1 I leave the house it’s nice and fresh, start rolling down my street feel the wind in my hair, crap left my helmet on the hall stand so I ride back up the small hill I started descending not a big deal.

2 At work the numbers required for production aren’t matching up, turns out a change that was made earlier in the week wasn’t done, so after a few sit around and work out what we can do we get it sorted, teamwork at its best but another pain in the arse.

3 So after not riding for a couple weeks today was the first commute in ages, on my way home I noticed they had opened the rest of the new bike path near my house, as I was feeling ok I thought I’ll do the extra K and take the long way round. Get to the end and as I loop back to my house I go to turn left when bang, a kid on an electric scooter I just went passed tried to pass me on the inside. Little prick took me down hard, skin off, bleeding, brake levers scratched and me losing my shit, there was 5 metres of clear path and grass on my right and less than 2 metres on left. All he could say was sorry, I’m like why the fuck would you try and pass me on the left it’s like a car pass on the right. He just kept apologising and I was like fuck, fuck, you fucking fuck, fuck.

So after feeling not bad up until that point, I’m now sitting here feeling a little tender with a bloody knee and pissed off, at least I’m working from home tomorrow and hopefully will be good for a Saturday session.
Have you got a photo of the escoot after you'd angrily bent it into a pretzel?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
All private E scooters are illegal on public roads and paths in Vic. You really should have either taken the law into your own hands or called the law.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

One day...

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hen even more bizarly he sent a confirmation number to the phone I was talking to him on and asked me to repeat it back.
I had this with the bank, it's very weird. They didn't seem to understand my claim that reading the code didn't prove I was me, it just proved they could send a message to the same phone number theyd just rung

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its dark in the morning , i wear a headtorch , its bright ( i use it on 'red mode ',) illuminates the silly ' everything is a rabbit or a possum husky 'on a lead
But why the fuck do people need 500000lumens on light bar to drive down the main street - i see spots for an hour after sunrise

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Its dark in the morning , i wear a headtorch , its bright ( i use it on 'red mode ',) illuminates the silly ' everything is a rabbit or a possum husky 'on a lead
But why the fuck do people need 500000lumens on light bar to drive down the main street - i see spots for an hour after sunrise
I have the ability with my front light.... ride at me with your light pointed up or on full and you will get a full 6000lm in the face