Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I stayed in that last year when I got in from Dubai at midnight. It’s … basic.

They got me in the Park Royal tonight. Fancy…
I stayed there once coming back from HK and couldn't get a direct flight. Cold Melbourne winter in that place was a sad contrast to summer in a lively HK.

Ohhh schwanky, Park Royal room service with lobster FTW.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yep. Back when I worked at Tulla, we were sending most of the 737 classics (300/400s) to ST Aero
Kind of like the 737-800's that were "still going to be maintained domestically but now will be going to Brisbane, and only overseas when there isn't capacity" when they axed us...

But they were "shocked" when ~400 employees and their families didn't all want to move there to provide said capacity. :rolleyes:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They’re going to have one fall out of the sky soon… Would be nice to think that’s enough to nationalise it again.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
They’re going to have one fall out of the sky soon… Would be nice to think that’s enough to nationalise it again.
They've just started doing engines (gas turbines) domestically again, so I guess it's technically possible - but I dunno, still seems unlikely.

Haakon

Very late leaving Melbourne, bulk Jetstar cancellations apparently and everyone trying to get on this plane… WiFi is nice, super stinky person not so much. And no coffee - WTAF?

Hope my bike bag is waiting for me… Who knows. .

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Very late leaving Melbourne, bulk Jetstar cancellations apparently and everyone trying to get on this plane… WiFi is nice, super stinky person not so much. And no coffee - WTAF?

This new trend of just cancelling flights really fucks me off. Always seems to be the early ones too.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
If you're flying Shitstar give the bike a thorough look over at the airport. My tally from flying with them a few weeks ago was a bent derailleur hanger, bent rotor and the bag shaken around so much the wedge in the front brake came out, necessitating a bleed.

(note, bike totally fine on two subsequent Air NZ flights)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I flew with vietnam airlines a long time ago. They had a huge sale, but closer to the date they rationalised their flights to rice the nber of planes and fill up those in the air. My 3 house lay over at ho Chi Minh airport turned into 8 hours each way.

Haakon

If you're flying Shitstar give the bike a thorough look over at the airport. My tally from flying with them a few weeks ago was a bent derailleur hanger, bent rotor and the bag shaken around so much the wedge in the front brake came out, necessitating a bleed.

(note, bike totally fine on two subsequent Air NZ flights)
Qantas is just a shabbier version of Jetstar. I think I prefer Jetstar as at least the planes are not ancient…

Bike seems ok. There were at least a dozen bike bags on this flight as apparently there is an iron man or something (whatever that is) like a triathlon on this weekend.