Little Things You Hate

nathanm

Eats Squid
funky smell in the ensuite and walk in robe. Thinking it may have been a plumbing issue but now as the smell is worse near the roof, Jayne is thinking they may have disturbed a dead mouse or similar as there was one running around at night, which is now silent and had sparkies in to replace a downlight a few days ago which may have disturbed the corpse. Of course there's no access to the cavity between floors o_O

creaky

XMAS Plumper
funky smell in the ensuite and walk in robe. Thinking it may have been a plumbing issue but now as the smell is worse near the roof, Jayne is thinking they may have disturbed a dead mouse or similar as there was one running around at night, which is now silent and had sparkies in to replace a downlight a few days ago which may have disturbed the corpse. Of course there's no access to the cavity between floors o_O
It'll pass after a week

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I had something like this happen twice during summer at my old house...the first one was just before flying off to Japan for a few months. The few days I spent with it were horrendous and I was worried I would come home to it baked in, fortunately not. The second time round I offered a friend some cash to crawl under the house and solve it. For an unemployed fellow he was awfully busy for about a week and when he reached out to do the job the stink had fixed itself.

nathanm

Eats Squid
In the summer, a mouse in the roof space is as dry as a pretzel in a day.

Now a rat... in Tassie, in winter :oops: Could be sniffin that bad boy till Christmas.
Pulled a down light out to put some baking soda in the cavity and there he was, one juicy dead mouse wrapped round the globe. Got super lucky as it was starting to stink the whole house out

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Came back from a month away once to a dead possum in the roof space. Full to the brim with maggots, fur still covering the carcass mostly, guessing about the 10 day mark.

When you need a spade, you know you’re fucked. Roof tiles off at 10pm isn’t fun. Wanted to go away for another two weeks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pulled a down light out to put some baking soda in the cavity and there he was, one juicy dead mouse wrapped round the globe. Got super lucky as it was starting to stink the whole house out
Grim!!!!

Came back from a month away once to a dead possum in the roof space. Full to the brim with maggots, fur still covering the carcass mostly, guessing about the 10 day mark.

When you need a spade, you know you’re fucked. Roof tiles off at 10pm isn’t fun. Wanted to go away for another two weeks.
That's a job for a other day...and a chance for a night or two in a hotel.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Article doesn't mention Ukraine and says it's been going on for nearly a decade. It says it's because the regulators of the energy providers don't really have any power so the providers are free to charge whatever they think they can get away with.
I meant it more tongue-in-cheek in reference to the energy companies crying poor and rapidly raising energy prices at the onset of the Ukraine invasion like they had no money in reserve, despite the fact they've been collecting massive, rorted profits for years beforehand.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Article doesn't mention Ukraine and says it's been going on for nearly a decade. It says it's because the regulators of the energy providers don't really have any power so the providers are free to charge whatever they think they can get away with.
Exactly...because Ukraine.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
when a company discontinues a moisturizer line that you've been using for 10 years and now have the annoyance of finding a product that isn't oily or heavy and doesn't have a gross fragrance.
You live and learn. There's more chicks on here than I realised.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The wife of my territorial neighbour has been apologising by virtue of bringing eggs from her chooks. I think telling her that the husband had been creeping on kirsty and generally being a dick registered, and one would assume she is aware of his traits. So thats something at least.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Funnily enough I was involved in the previous round of AER determinations.

The name of the game when dealing with economic regulation is expanding the asset base and fighting tooth and nail over the weighted average cost of capital.

Unsurprisingly, the energy providers are very good at playing this game. On the other hand the gold plating of the network means we have outstanding network reliability.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk