Little Things You Hate

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Sigh. The inevitable show down on car parking happened today when I actually needed to go out and had to ask they move their car.

I hate confrontations, left me wanting to throw up for the next hour... Anyhoo, went as well as can be expected and I made sure I only said they were being weird and unexpected and that their behaviour was making us feel really uncomfortable. No abuse or swearing and hence giving them no ammunition at all.

She is now making an effort to park so i can get past. I told her that her husband had been making Kirsty feel creepy and very uncomfortable due to his eavesdropping and hanging around when she was out doing the blackberries (true - creepy AF little prick...) which i hope sunk in.

Apparently we "are very unneighbourly". Sigh. I am clearly evil for wanting to clear out weeds, tidy the joint up and also be able to access my own driveway. Shame on me....
Does the husband hunt? seen any firearm brand stickers on their 4WD? Do you get the vibe that he's a violent prick?
Just getting a feel for the general threat level from these selfish, brain-dead cunts...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Does the husband hunt? seen any firearm brand stickers on their 4WD? Do you get the vibe that he's a violent prick?
Just getting a feel for the general threat level from these selfish, brain-dead cunts...
Nah, not that sort of weird. More the creepy IT guy sort of weird. Jsut a small angry man prone to tantrums when not getting his way.

They are friends with the next neighbour up who is a prison guard apparently. He gives off agro redneck sort of vibes…

It’s fine, I’ll continue to ignore them. I’ll leave their precious blackberries alone for now, but closer to when I go to sell in a couple of years I’ll be stripping out the bloody lot!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But did they have other works?

You're right! If this "neighbour" is hunting deer, duck, and rabbit he would have every reason to be pissed! @Haakon has just robbed him of his ability to gather fresh blackberries to make a delicious sauce.

Nah, not that sort of weird. More the creepy IT guy sort of weird. Jsut a small angry man prone to tantrums when not getting his wa

They are friends with the next neighbour up who is a prison guard apparently. He gives off agro redneck sort of vi

It’s fine, I’ll continue to ignore them. I’ll leave their precious blackberries alone for now, but closer to when I go to sell in a couple of years I’ll be stripping out the bloody
lot!bes…y.

[/QUOTE]

Or you could just get the council to do it. Keep those hands clean.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Nah, not that sort of weird. More the creepy IT guy sort of weird. Jsut a small angry man prone to tantrums when not getting his way.

They are friends with the next neighbour up who is a prison guard apparently. He gives off agro redneck sort of vibes…

It’s fine, I’ll continue to ignore them. I’ll leave their precious blackberries alone for now, but closer to when I go to sell in a couple of years I’ll be stripping out the bloody lot!
you could leave the blackberries, the day before you move out, heavily lace them with an industrial strength laxative so they wont get off the toilet for a few days :)

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Or you could just get the council to do it. Keep those hands clean.
[/QUOTE]

Well, that’s not off the cards. Especially as the guy at council who manages the waterways works with a mate of mine who is a freshwater ecologist ;) Met the council dude out the front of here when they were doing some water sampling, so a relationship to foster there :) He seemed confused that anyone would want to keep the blackberries - his only constraints are resourcing and convincing the guys at the council depot that blackberries are fun to remove…

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Split LTIL/LTIH....

While flicking through Farcebook Mucketplace to see if my nicked bike is there, I found a mixed parts listing including a pair of XTR 25th Anniversary pedals in ano blue, which fit the theme I'm going for with the replacement build.

Now I can't bluddy find the ad to chase it up!

Edit: re-found the ad, contact made! So now an LTIL. :D

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
"Slim-fit" work pants. More like stupid-fit.

I feel like I'm on the set of a Robin Hood Men in tights remake.
I hope you got the pants with the elastic cuffs at the ankles tracky dack style. They look sic as well!
I have that problem with work shorts. They have gotten shorter and shorter the last few years. Gone from sensible cargo short to the knees level to junk constricting Warrick Capper level. Ridiculous.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I hope you got the pants with the elastic cuffs at the ankles tracky dack style. They look sic as well!
I have that problem with work shorts. They have gotten shorter and shorter the last few years. Gone from sensible cargo short to the knees level to junk constricting Warrick Capper level. Ridiculous.
Thankfully they don't have the stupid elastic cuffs. I usually go with relaxed fit but the relaxed fit ones have top pockets like jeans (and it's bad enough I have jeans with those pockets).

These were the only option without the dumb pockets and I did have some slim fit pants in a previous job that were OK.

These.....Not so much.

My calves look like an anaconda trying to down a hippo

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Thankfully they don't have the stupid elastic cuffs. I usually go with relaxed fit but the relaxed fit ones have top pockets like jeans (and it's bad enough I have jeans with those pockets).

These were the only option without the dumb pockets and I did have some slim fit pants in a previous job that were OK.

These.....Not so much.

My calves look like an anaconda trying to down a hippo
Do we ask for pictures or just let our imagine run wild?

162BD572-0AD9-40A7-9445-ED04DEBDDC72.jpeg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But if you were still rocking that rock band look of your younger days...

"Slim-fit" work pants. More like stupid-fit.

I feel like I'm on the set of a Robin Hood Men in tights remake.
If was recently determined that I need to wear work pants for my other (now looking more like primary for the next few months) role, along with my work boots...for what is primarily moving furniture to set up for events. I usually like a bit of stretch in my pants but these have none. They are damn snug on my thighs and loose on my calves, but not flared. There's a rip stop weave in them. Fuck they are a good look for working at weddings!

I hate wearing the work boots too. I haven't owned any hard shoes since my parents decided private schools weren't for me in 1990something. Sure if I am putting the stage together (some heavy things in that task) I see the point, but walking around with a vacuum or showing people where their function is doesn't seem to need that level of protection.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That's all the young blokes will wear these days. Costs me a fucking fortune on FXD branded gear for my 2.