Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I have a funny story about those pyjamas.

I think I may have brushed on this a while ago while discussing bad wingmen? A client for my Japan snow tours arrived in our lodgings one night wearing Qantas pyjama pants.

Ask me about my pants!

Why are you wearing pyjama pants?

Not long after the plane left Sydney I needed to shit...urgently. as soon as the seat belts sign was off I rushed to the toilets. As the previous occupant came out I rushed in, dropped my pants, exploded, and when the job was done I pulled my pants up to discover they were soaked in piss. The flight attendant gave me some first class pyjama pants.
That’s a rough way to start a long flight…

I’ve known people at work who got right into the whole pyjama thing on business class flights. Apparently it was all very cool.

Even in your own little pod thing, it still feels a bit public. Plus changing cloths in the dunny on a plane feels like more effort than one needs. Just wear comfy clothes to start with…

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike bag just got dropped off! Young woman spending the evening in a Hiace driving around Hobart - good penalty rates gig for her :) Apparently they lost the bags for a whole basketball team…
As someone who takes his bike everywhere this is my worst nightmare. Glad you got a good result

Minlak

custom titis
What’s the go @Minlak? I thought you’d already had your knee done hence the new hardtail? Was this rework? :confused:
Nah bought hardtail as it was in stock in anticipation of being able to ride again - Operation was on last Friday (23rd Sept) - apparently 6 weeks until I can ride again - Pretty much they told me this is a one time deal there is nothing left that can be fixed it will be new knee time if any further issue.

Minlak

custom titis
That is some strange colouration on your leg!

Best of luck with the recovery.
Are you kink shaming again?
it’s actually the antiseptic it goes from the top of my toes to where you can see - they almost did not operate as I had a 3 mm scratch near my knee -my surgery was delayed for it it to be inspected by the surgeon for him to decide - I took bandage off today and there is a special waterproof dressing over the scratch as well I found.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Things might have changed a bit in the intervening 19 years.....

And to be honest, I think I preferred not having that kind of extreme blush from the job....
I didn't get a fancy paint job either and mine was just over a year ago.
Maybe a bigger op than an arthroscopy for a meniscus clean out.

Public hospital for me, it's a pomme thing.