Little Things You Hate

Jpez

Down on the left!
No room service - work doesn’t cough up for that good a hotel!! But at least work will pay for the hotel…

Kirsty is organising one of our friends here to bring me care packages. And maybe I’ll sneak out tomorrow night for some fresh air…

Apart from that,I have Netflix… Feeling pretty damn crappy now, maybe I’ll be better in coming days and will be able to work once I get my work laptop brought over from desk at work. I had a presentation to give to a Korean delegation I was looking forward to which is annoying…
So I’m confused. You had Covid but now you don’t?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So I’m confused. You had Covid but now you don’t?
No, I have it. I was in town for work, so work is covering the hotel anyway.

I still have some things that need doing during my codral up swings, hence the work laptop being brought over.
Still feeling very shit… It’s 5 days iso in ACT, so I’m going home on Thursday. Or if I still test positive on a rat Wednesday night I won’t be…

Mattyp

Cows go boing
No, I have it. I was in town for work, so work is covering the hotel anyway.

I still have some things that need doing during my codral up swings, hence the work laptop being brought over.
Still feeling very shit… It’s 5 days iso in ACT, so I’m going home on Thursday. Or if I still test positive on a rat Wednesday night I won’t be…
but that photo you posted of your test earlier is Negative...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you get to the train station and go to your usual platform and then you realise you were early enough to get an earlier train but is on the other side of the station, that you just rode past :rolleyes:
I know that move. But I did think for a moment that you were going to tell us that you jumped on the train and after an inconvenient amount of time realised I wasn't going your way.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
but that photo you posted of your test earlier is Negative...
No, it’s positive. There is a bit of a line on the T. Even took the photo back to the pharmacist and she said that’s a solid positive and to piss off home…

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No, it’s positive. There is a bit of a line on the T. Even took the photo back to the pharmacist and she said that’s a solid positive and to piss off home…
I think Canberra has missed you and somehow doing all it can to keep you there a bit longer. Get well soon sir.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
And maybe I’ll sneak out tomorrow night for some fresh air…
Uh Oh, the stay the fuck at home police have a warrant for your arrest.

Roll on till we get to UK attitudes, it doesn't exist there now, got rona... have a Panadol.

Glad you're feeling better and as a bonus, still alive.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Dunno if this is posted elsewhere.

Fines for walkers and cyclists using 'off park trails'

Pretty shit if this goes ahead.

Jeebus...thats pretty shit, ein Fuhrer has gone too far this time
on a side note, the new Vic Roads licence plates will now read "Victora, The place no one wants to be!"..which is slightly more popular than "Victoria - The Nazi State"