Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think I just fucked up my finger. I went to take my sock off...but it jammed up on my heel and my left middle finger kept pushing as though the sock was coming off...now the tip of it folds forwards to about 90 deg. This seems like a problem for tomorrow.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I think I just fucked up my finger. I went to take my sock off...but it jammed up on my heel and my left middle finger kept pushing as though the sock was coming off...now the tip of it folds forwards to about 90 deg. This seems like a problem for tomorrow.
That’s like Evel Knievel falling off in the carpark, always assumed you’d break a finger in a more vigorous manner……

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll raise you four fingers:
View attachment 392658
(and dermatitis)

I can do this on demand with both hands. Could be a munted ligament?
Can you gently push the middle knuckle on that finger to make it bend? If that hurts, you should probably stop asking RB and go see a doc or physio.
See that is currently my finger's default position, rather than something I am making it do. There is no pain, there is no swelling. I have given it a good wiggle around and done the things I've used previously when I have dislocated a finger. I think I have just sprained/stretched it good while pushing a sock off my foot. It's currently taped (gently) into a straight position. It's inconvenient! But seemingly not life threatening.