Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Also, Deity pedals and not being spanner friendly. Wanted to swap pedals but I clearly over-tightened and I don't have a allen key with nearly enough length to get the leverage I need :mad:
Socket drive Allen key set and a 1/2" breaker bar :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have to fly jetstar to sydney to meet an international connection in October.... And because theyre shit the luggage isn't being routed so i have to get the bike bag, trek across to international and recheck it in again. Have 4.5 hours between flights assuming Jetstar leaves hobart on time and im nervous...

Virgin are also flying but because we have to book with Qantas business travel im not allowed to use that flight. sigh.
That's pretty standard with all airlines I've flown with over the last couple of years...you have to check your own gear in for international travel. Layovers midway (say 3 hours in Singapore) luggage usually goes through without issue.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
That's pretty standard with all airlines I've flown with over the last couple of years...you have to check your own gear in for international travel. Layovers midway (say 3 hours in Singapore) luggage usually goes through without issue.
I usually get it going through from the first domestic leg, and if i could get on the virgin it would. No biggie, the exercise will do me good. Im just worried sydney airports bloody dumb setup with domestic and international so separated will fuck me up in the time I have....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I usually get it going through from the first domestic leg, and if i could get on the virgin it would. No biggie, the exercise will do me good. Im just worried sydney airports bloody dumb setup with domestic and international so separated will fuck me up in the time I have....
Train or bus options, neither fun. Be wary of train due to ongoing industrial action. If it's still on there will be less frequent trains.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What time is your domestic flight scheduled to land at Sydney? It used to be utter hell anywhere in or out of these from about 4pm to 6:30pm most days.

Get a minivan taxi for you and the bikebox and be done with it.

If you get left behind then we can take you to Mill Creek if the Trek is MTB. Otherwise you can r**d ride up the Cooks River trail and go wherever you like. :) Losing then winning is winning.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
What time is your domestic flight scheduled to land at Sydney? It used to be utter hell anywhere in or out of these from about 4pm to 6:30pm most days.

Get a minivan taxi for you and the bikebox and be done with it.

If you get left behind then we can take you to Mill Creek if the Trek is MTB. Otherwise you can r**d ride up the Cooks River trail and go wherever you like. :) Losing then winning is winning.
Jetstar due to arrive at 11.15 am for a 4.15 pm flight out of international.

International check in should be easier as it’s business class. Risk is jetstar bring late and/or bag taking a while to get a hold of…

Probably should have gone another airline from Melbourne, but these are better times for arriving and also the other option has a colleague on it I really really don’t want to be stuck in a plane with…

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Jetstar due to arrive at 11.15 am for a 4.15 pm flight out of international.

International check in should be easier as it’s business class. Risk is jetstar bring late and/or bag taking a while to get a hold of…

Probably should have gone another airline from Melbourne, but these are better times for arriving and also the other option has a colleague on it I really really don’t want to be stuck in a plane with…
A civilised time to arrive. The airport will be yours alone :cool:

Jetstar is the wild card. Your business flight leg will be worlds above the cargo class of Jetstar. I think you have done the best that you can.
It is honourable to avoid tedious travel colleagues where possible. I've booked flights after I knew what flight they had already booked for the same reason.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ride the bike dragging box and luggage behind.View attachment 392642
I flew from Albury to Sydney with a bike once. I then assembled the bike in the arrivals area, left the box at the bin, and rode out of the airport.

Yeah, it does across the back seat and sit in the front. Even in the Corollas they use in Bangkok that worked.

Probably not faster than the train or bus though....
All depends on what is running etc. They have a shute bus between terminals as well. I'm just fairly sure you can't walk.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I love that our tax dollars do this for you.
Not my choice.... I'd prefer to go cattle class and have a couple of extra days there to get my head into the time zone and it would come out way cheaper even with some extra nights in a hotel... Business class doesn't cure jet lag.