Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This reminds me of a script idea I had recently... Horton does a line. Follow Horton on a psychedelic quest after the cat in the hat spikes Horton's bag of coke with angel dust.

white school shirts and a mile walk home down a lane with blackberries everywhere were not a good mix
They often pop up in my regular ride spot. They make a powerful rejuvenating snack while riding, but...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ltil - having the whole weights area to myself. Lith, all the kit still has plates on it. One f,#,@ing rule to rerack when you're done.
Im not even asking you to wipe down ehen youre done, or not stick your bottle onto the goose neck of the water fountain in a pandemic. A large minority of people really are stupid

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Ltil - having the whole weights area to myself. Lith, all the kit still has plates on it. One f,#,@ing rule to rerack when you're done.
Im not even asking you to wipe down ehen youre done, or not stick your bottle onto the goose neck of the water fountain in a pandemic. A large minority of people really are stupid
Yeah, going to a gym with decent member etiquette is worth its weight in gold imo. Mine is pretty good for that.

Uni gym back in the day used to have signs everywhere proclaiming that every time weights weren't put away a baby kitten died, but these were taken down by wowser management for being "inappropriate" or some bullshit like that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't been rained on riding to work for a few weeks. That streak has ended. Cold and wet! Lucky I saw it coming and dressed accordingly.