Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH- so after busting my gut in the front yard my son is now bringing over a digger to do it, what I hate is I had a 6m bin delivered out front to take some of the soil only away, we have already had one ute stop to suss it out. I will be pissed if someone drops their crap in there during the night :mad:

bear the bear

Is a real bear
LTIH- so after busting my gut in the front yard my son is now bringing over a digger to do it, what I hate is I had a 6m bin delivered out front to take some of the soil only away, we have already had one ute stop to suss it out. I will be pissed if someone drops their crap in there during the night :mad:
Prepare to be pissed off then...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Go to bed now. Wake up later and prepare for a night loudly asking "Can I help you mate?" and watching people diving back into their cars...

To be honest, there's a good chance people who stop to scope it out will looking for scrap metal or other stuff they think they can sell.

cammas

Seamstress
Go to bed now. Wake up later and prepare for a night loudly asking "Can I help you mate?" and watching people diving back into their cars...

To be honest, there's a good chance people who stop to scope it out will looking for scrap metal or other stuff they think they can sell.
Never thought of that hope that’s all it was currently looking for the new cordless security camera that Mrs Cammas brought but she doesn’t remember where she put it :rolleyes:, was going to mount it out of sight to get some number plates just in case.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Hide in the bin with an air horn. You know you want to. Maybe a gopro as well.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Never thought of that hope that’s all it was currently looking for the new cordless security camera that Mrs Cammas brought but she doesn’t remember where she put it :rolleyes:, was going to mount it out of sight to get some number plates just in case.
Can you park across it or block access somehow to make it harder for the vermin to fill it up with crap ? Large hungry dogs are acceptable in these trying situations too.

Even an old school IR sensor floodlight might help.

cammas

Seamstress
Can you park across it or block access somehow to make it harder for the vermin to fill it up with crap ? Large hungry dogs are acceptable in these trying situations too.

Even an old school IR sensor floodlight might help.
I might adjust the sensitivity of ring camera with the built in flood lights, no where really to park and block it though

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I might adjust the sensitivity of ring camera with the built in flood lights, no where really to park and block it though
Worth a try. Bright lights or some noise might help.

Surprisingly, we had a large bin full o' crap during the renovation parked outside for a while. I fully expected someone to toss in their rubbish but it never happened.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fucking scammers. I got over confident and burnt today $400 on a set of MT7s, he hit 3 other people on the same group of ads, got $1450 out of us, then another 3 people have come forward and looks like he got over $3k in the last few months (that we know about). We have his name, but not sure we’ll really get anywhere with the police.
anyways. Fuck scammers.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Fucking scammers. I got over confident and burnt today $400 on a set of MT7s, he hit 3 other people on the same group of ads, got $1450 out of us, then another 3 people have come forward and looks like he got over $3k in the last few months (that we know about). We have his name, but not sure we’ll really get anywhere with the police.
anyways. Fuck scammers.
I saw those listed and the follow-up.... my condolences :(

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My own dumb fault, I’m usually pretty good at spotting a scammer, the price was good, but not crazy good so didn’t have major alarm bells going off, the clincher should of been the pixelated pictures. Anyways, I’ve had lots of wins buying on fb, Spose it was just a matter of time before it happened. Lesson learnt, and lucky it wasn’t a larger amount.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My own dumb fault, I’m usually pretty good at spotting a scammer, the price was good, but not crazy good so didn’t have major alarm bells going off, the clincher should of been the pixelated pictures. Anyways, I’ve had lots of wins buying on fb, Spose it was just a matter of time before it happened. Lesson learnt, and lucky it wasn’t a larger amount.
I regularly send $50-$500 to buy shit without too much suspicion. All have been good(ish) so far but as you say, its only a matter of time before getting bitten... as the country tightens under the stress of rising costs, its only going to get worse.

Just sent an interstate bloke $650 for a frame, hopefully it gets here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is not the right attitude @B Rabbit! You need to get heaps raged up and drive around on your car hoping to just coincidentally drove past this prick. Then you can wind down your window and yell at them from a distance, something like "fuck you arsehole!". You'll be amazed at how this will improve the world.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is not the right attitude @B Rabbit! You need to get heaps raged up and drive around on your car hoping to just coincidentally drove past this prick. Then you can wind down your window and yell at them from a distance, something like "fuck you arsehole!". You'll be amazed at how this will improve the world.
Well, his listed address is only 45mins away so it’s probably not as far fetched as that seems.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well, his listed address is only 45mins away so it’s probably not as far fetched as that seems.
Whoaaaaaah. I said nothing about going to their home. Shit man you need to head in the other direction. That will better justify you when it all falls in to place.

Or we all load up on Brazilian bbq and fibre then pile into your astrovan and pay a visit to his mail box.