Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I just came to complain about lint. I have new bath towels, new flannel bed sheets, and I wear black 99/100 days. Fuck me!!!!!
Ha. Reminds me growing up. Mum bought new blue towels. She chucked them in the cupboard and didn’t pre wash them. Brother used one and ended up looking like a Smurf from all the blue lint. Had to have another shower to wash the lint off.

safreek

You’re from Lismore area dude, you’d have to be a pretty strange cat for someone to bat an eyelid.
To true, but I have worked in some pretty masculine jobs with only one drama, he wasn't really gayaphobic but used it as a reason to try and get back at me for winning the promotion he thought he deserved.
He got what he deserved, they couldn't sack me as it was all caught on camera, he was the headmans son

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha. Reminds me growing up. Mum bought new blue towels. She chucked them in the cupboard and didn’t pre wash them. Brother used one and ended up looking like a Smurf from all the blue lint. Had to have another shower to wash the lint off.
got pulled aside at daycare once to double check if i could explain why my kid had blue poos. a thomas the tank engine birthday cake was giving some rather scary results.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the data loaded doesn't match the file. doesn't send the file. i ask for the file, they only work 3 days a week.
chess by email sucks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Homeless fellow...or at least quite destitute has rocked up for a freebie from local cafe. I'm all for it so far. I like that the owner here is generous to people from the area having a hard time and that they know they are welcome. What I don't like is this fellow is watching snippets on his phone at full volume while waiting for the take away!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Why is navigating through hospitals so difficult? I had to take my uncle for a catscan, I ask for directions from a nurse at the car park, go to elevators around the corner, go to level 4, then walk along the path and go over the first bridge until you get to a pharmacy, then walk over the second bridge and keep walking straight until you hit a blue wall then turn right. It ends up being close to 1km of walking around in circles.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Why is navigating through hospitals so difficult? I had to take my uncle for a catscan, I ask for directions from a nurse at the car park, go to elevators around the corner, go to level 4, then walk along the path and go over the first bridge until you get to a pharmacy, then walk over the second bridge and keep walking straight until you hit a blue wall then turn right. It ends up being close to 1km of walking around in circles.
And once you arrive to the relevant department (per your appointment document instructions), "oh, no you have to check in at reception before we can book you in for your appointment... Just take the pink corridor to your right, take the lift down to radiology, circumnavigate the surgery department, enter the basement carpark, follow the yellow lines up the ramp up to reception. You can't come back that way though, as the lift down to radiology is only one-way, so from reception you'll need to... Oh, and if you're not checked in a here by your appointment time then we'll have to cancel and rebook you in a month." (Run through the entire hospital following the instructions given to successfully navigate the labyrinth, make it back just in time to book in) "No worries, just take a seat a someone will call your name in around 45 minutes."

smaj

Likes Dirt
And once you arrive to the relevant department (per your appointment document instructions), "oh, no you have to check in at reception before we can book you in for your appointment
Heh, or as happened to me, I tried to check in to the wrong reception (minutes of confusion passed as they valiantly tried to find me in their records), then finally worked out I needed to queue at the reception next to it.