Little Things You Hate

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
While I'm here...

LTIH: chunts sitting in the right lane doing 95km/h, so much so that a fully loaded cattle truck in the middle lane was passing us.

Special shout out to the fuckwit tailgating me (because this is going to make the chunt infront of me go faster). I dedicate this song to you.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Still. Hasn't. Moved.
ring again, get it escalated to a complaint. They are obviously taking the piss now, even by Auspost "standards"
It's worth doing, Be civil, but don't take any shit from these cretins.
Ring every day until they dig the crayon out that was pushed too far up their nose and impacting on their brain, and get your package to you.
They have had plenty of time to get their shit together. the longer you leave it, the more likely it is to be "lost".

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
ring again, get it escalated to a complaint.
Yeah, have called the last three days, will call again tomorrow if it hasn’t moved still. Guy I spoke to this morning was at least helpful and proactive - tried calling the sorting centre directly etc - has been raised to a lost item flag so basically they need to find it or risk compensation (apparently). Mostly I’m just sick of waiting and want my new frame.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Yeah, have called the last three days, will call again tomorrow if it hasn’t moved still. Guy I spoke to this morning was at least helpful and proactive - tried calling the sorting centre directly etc - has been raised to a lost item flag so basically they need to find it or risk compensation (apparently). Mostly I’m just sick of waiting and want my new frame.
exactamundo. It's a big fkn box. FA excuses for it going "missing".

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
(entitled rant incoming)

The weather. I know in the grand scheme of things this is a truly pathetic thing to be upset about but when you've busted your arse off at work all week so you don't have to work most of the weekend just so you can get out for a ride and the weather has been blue skies and endless sun all fucking week but the forecast looks okaaay for the weekend so let's get ready for an early start and.... FFS

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
(entitled rant incoming)

The weather. I know in the grand scheme of things this is a truly pathetic thing to be upset about but when you've busted your arse off at work all week so you don't have to work most of the weekend just so you can get out for a ride and the weather has been blue skies and endless sun all fucking week but the forecast looks okaaay for the weekend so let's get ready for an early start and.... FFS
cries in sydney

Jpez

Down on the left!
(entitled rant incoming)

Tomorrow is looking good.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
cries in sydney
Yeah was a bit conscious when posting that there are many on here who're basically riding less now than during Stage 4 lockdowns last year thanks to near constant monsoons. The knife twist is just when the weather has been superb all week.
Tomorrow is looking good.
Yeah, fingers crossed. Trying to reorganise / put shit off so I can get out tomorrow instead.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah was a bit conscious when posting that there are many on here who're basically riding less now than during Stage 4 lockdowns last year thanks to near constant monsoons. The knife twist is just when the weather has been superb all week.

Yeah, fingers crossed. Trying to reorganise / put shit off so I can get out tomorrow instead.
Yeah I’ve got a man flu atm so I’m hoping I’ll be good to go for tomorrow. Weather does look good. Finger crossed you can re organise.

Ultra Lord

Yeah was a bit conscious when posting that there are many on here who're basically riding less now than during Stage 4 lockdowns last year thanks to near constant monsoons.

I haven’t ridden bikes more than when I was in sydney lockdown haha! 3 day work weeks and being able to exercise within the LGA meant I was logging 15hrs of moto time a week plus a couple of mtb/dj rides on top of that.
Bring it back damnit! Now it’s 50hr work weeks and constant bloody rain.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh , i feel you !
Bought another motorcycle ... rain, cold , rain , wind , work etc - I dont work Wednesdays - so it was a lovely day ... weekend currently is total poo

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven’t ridden bikes more than when I was in sydney lockdown haha! 3 day work weeks and being able to exercise within the LGA meant I was logging 15hrs of moto time a week plus a couple of mtb/dj rides on top of that.
Bring it back damnit! Now it’s 50hr work weeks and constant bloody rain.
I too miss the lockdown life.

Ultra Lord

oh , i feel you !
Bought another motorcycle ... rain, cold , rain , wind , work etc - I dont work Wednesdays - so it was a lovely day ... weekend currently is total poo
Yup! Picked up my F800GS a monthish ago…….. managed a few cheeky runs locally but all my big rides have been canned because rain.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
cries in sydney
I dare you to hang around some of your favourite trails then.

I was on the way to my local pool on Friday for a swim with my wife in lieu of riding. Lo and behold a dude on a e-mtb comes riding from the direction of my local trails covered in mud.

My wife just barely prevented me from impaling the douche with my umbrella.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I dare you to hang around some of your favourite trails then.

I was on the way to my local pool on Friday for a swim with my wife in lieu of riding. Lo and behold a dude on a e-mtb comes riding from the direction of my local trails covered in mud.

My wife just barely prevented me from impaling the douche with my umbrella.

Yeah but he can because he has an e-bike...they just give you so much more options to do it.

I hope he had big tyres and mud guards to look even more like a moto?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yeah but he can because he has an e-bike...they just give you so much more options to do it.

I hope he had big tyres and mud guards to look even more like a moto?
Just because you can doesn't mean you should - pretty much sums up e-mtb.

His 20k would be been better spent getting a Suzuki DRZ or a gravel bike... and staying the fuck off the MTB trails when they are wet.