Little Things You Hate

link1896

Is not a gynaecologist but will look at your fork
What doesn't leak on a BMW? :D

View attachment 390525
When I first bought mine and had it on a mates lift he yells out

“Come quick look at this , faaaaaaark”

Expecting to see he’s found something sinister, with a big shit eating grin he is acting all confused

“Where is the oil leak?. I can’t find it. It’s a factory standard fitment, it was never been an option because they allllllll do it”

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
I've had some lights in my cart at my direct for a few weeks now waiting for them to go on sale. Finally pulled the trigger on Saturday because a mate needs his forks rebuilt and I added the seals to the cart.

Tuesday rolls along, the lights are 20% off

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Labcanary

Sentinel species
I've had some lights in my cart at my direct for a few weeks now waiting for them to go on sale. Finally pulled the trigger on Saturday because a mate needs his forks rebuilt and I added the seals to the cart.

Tuesday rolls along, the lights are 20% off

You snooze, you...hmmmm...
The early bird gets the...hmmmm...
A penny saved...hmmm

Nope, none of the old adages help there.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Victorian energy provider Electricityinabox begs customers to leave

A Victorian energy provider has urged customers to move to another retailer as soon as possible, adding its stunning letter was not a “scam” as electricity prices skyrocket.
The small retailer, Electricityinabox, is the seventh provider to tell customers to go elsewhere, after similar statements from firms including ReAmped, LPE, Discover, Elysian and Future X.

Mr Duncan also had to reassure customers that the company’s email had not been “hacked” and the request was not a “scam”, adding that clients wouldn’t help the company by staying on.

He said Electricityinabox was not closing down but was exiting “this part of the market”, stating that four other providers had also left.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Hit them up for the difference as a credit?
I asked nicely, but it's a no go. It's not like it's big dollars and I've definitely won more than I've lost with them, but it's still hard to stomach

You snooze, you...hmmmm...
The early bird gets the...hmmmm...
A penny saved...hmmm

Nope, none of the old adages help there.
"don't be an idiot, wait for a sale you impatient prick"

rockmoose

Eats Squid
Victorian energy provider Electricityinabox begs customers to leave

A Victorian energy provider has urged customers to move to another retailer as soon as possible, adding its stunning letter was not a “scam” as electricity prices skyrocket.
The small retailer, Electricityinabox, is the seventh provider to tell customers to go elsewhere, after similar statements from firms including ReAmped, LPE, Discover, Elysian and Future X.

Mr Duncan also had to reassure customers that the company’s email had not been “hacked” and the request was not a “scam”, adding that clients wouldn’t help the company by staying on.

He said Electricityinabox was not closing down but was exiting “this part of the market”, stating that four other providers had also left.
I don't get it. 'Leaving this part of the market'. What part are they going for?