Little Things You Hate

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
If there is anything worse than knuckleheads sitting in the right lane at 20 under (usually in a Toyota :rolleyes:), it's the fuckheads who slow down to match them in the other lane! :mad:
And the fuckheads who do 20 under and then gun it to make it through the changing lights.

Or the fuckheads who indicate to turn right after the lights have turned green.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
If there is anything worse than knuckleheads sitting in the right lane at 20 under (usually in a Toyota :rolleyes:), it's the fuckheads who slow down to match them in the other lane! :mad:
I'll add to that the people who drive 20km below the limit on stretches of road with bends and then speed up to just over the limit on the straights too make themselves harder and illegal to pass.

moorey

call me Mia
I'll add to that the people who drive 20km below the limit on stretches of road with bends and then speed up to just over the limit on the straights too make themselves harder and illegal to pass.
My biggest issue is people who sit 6-8’ left of the line, waiting to do a right turn, so no one behind can get past. Or at a T intersection, turning right, they sit so far back and left, that you can’t squeeze beside them to turn left.
I think I’m a pretty chill driver. These test me.

PJO

in me vL comy
If it helps prevent stiction and if I got my aluminum frame Kashima coated, would that stop the mud sticking to it? ;)
Wouldn't matter if it stuck or not riding in the red clay soils of NW Tassie, you wouldn't see it against the Kashima coating.

Minlak

custom titis
Had a huge week of piss poor customer service experiences over many different professions - So bad that in fact now I am sitting here contemplating if it is me that is wrong for having too high an expectation of the people that want my money - sigh

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Had a huge week of piss poor customer service experiences over many different professions - So bad that in fact now I am sitting here contemplating if it is me that is wrong for having too high an expectation of the people that want my money - sigh
Yeah, have been getting a bit of that myself lately... Everyone has their hand out, but not much seems to be done in return.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Potentially first time scammed. Bought a pair of power pedals for my wife. Seemed all normal. Price was good but not crazy cheap. Happy to post and gave me express quote. Photos all good. Conversation good. Paid and now no response. I might be wrong but my gut says no. Cunt.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Potentially first time scammed. Bought a pair of power pedals for my wife. Seemed all normal. Price was good but not crazy cheap. Happy to post and gave me express quote. Photos all good. Conversation good. Paid and now no response. I might be wrong but my gut says no. Cunt.
Was off FB for $500?