Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
Ltih
The totems that I bought from @PJO clear the down tube no problems, but the steerer is ~5mm too short to be safe. I knew it was going to be tight, but it’s irritating nonetheless that it didn’t work.
Anyone know about any stems with less than 30mm of Stack?
Syntace flatforce and Ragley Stubbing.

A Cane Creek slam set will save you 5mm as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would there be bmx stems shorter than 30mm too? I have some 25mm bars if worst comes to worst
I just googled and you would be right with a mk2 31.8 defy. I checked mine and the 35 is 27 but the 31.8 is 30. They must of changed stack height on the new models

PJO

in me vL comy
I just googled and you would be right with a mk2 31.8 defy. I checked mine and the 35 is 27 but the 31.8 is 30. They must of changed stack height on the new models
Yes, new model DMR Defy is listed as 27mm stack for both the 31.8 and the 35mm bore sizes.

PJO

in me vL comy
Would there be bmx stems shorter than 30mm too? I have some 25mm bars if worst comes to worst
Yes there are some top loader bmx stems that have a very low stack height. I'll have a look in the shed to see if I have one...

Edit: only found a 30mm stack height stem on the DJ. Nothing else.

Last edited:

moorey

with a big stick
Ltih
The totems that I bought from @PJO clear the down tube no problems, but the steerer is ~5mm too short to be safe. I knew it was going to be tight, but it’s irritating nonetheless that it didn’t work.
Anyone know about any stems with less than 30mm of Stack?
Yes. But it’s an eyesore.
Spank Spike. 26mm.

There are headset with lower stacks. Don’t throw them across the shed.

stirk

Burner
Mindless bureaucratic bullshit. Having my music player taken by security and having to process paperwork and have it signed off by a very high up to get it back...

FFS. Its my fucking device, its not as if they'd take any responsibility if it was nicked... "its in the policy" is the only answer I get. "Why is it in the policy and what are you trying to achieve?" is only met with "it in the policy".

FFS you mindless wankers.
@Haakon The old security guard would be happy today.

safreek

I'm not here right now, leave a message
LTIH: had someone having a cry to me about needing money and looking for a little casual work. Offered them 4 hours of vacuuming and mopping floors for 160. Yeah man that would be a lifesaver, come this morning turns into a no show, bastard.
On the good side when I was phoning my partner at a cafe the call was overheard by a fella having a brew, said he would be keen. How goods that :D