Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Usually in a relationship but seems to me marriage is a mugs game. Imagine having to promise to love and respect, should be just what one does.
You go with that, Casanova.

You know you can write your own vows, and say whatever you want, yeah?

moorey

call me Mia
Not really the way of the Lord. Do it old school or just have a commitment ceremony.
Either sounds pretty silly but do you man, do you
You also realise that marriage isn’t a Christian thing, right? Or owned my any religion? They just try to claim it.
No! Ok, you’re welcome.

safreek

You also realise that marriage isn’t a Christian thing, right? Or owned my any religion? They just try to claim it.
No! Ok, you’re welcome.
Yes I do, did you have a Christian marriage.
But just fact checked for you, Christians do get married.
You do realise that being married came well after being not married. Thank me later for that

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Also, I should point out that I forgot her 50th… You’ve no idea the amount of shit I’m in this week, it’s going to take some pretty epic work to make it up. Yet somehow I’ve not been unceremoniously dumped, so that’s a win I guess! Luckily neither of us is particularly interested in things like birthdays, but still that’s one i probably should have made a note of…

cammas

Seamstress
We never did the marriage thing. Never seemed needed. I get the appeal on an intellectual level, but we’ve been just fine without it.
Same here. been together now close to 30 years now.
She once asked me what I would do if she left me for another man, I said there can’t two people on the planet who are that stupid. Apparently that was not the answer she was looking for :rolleyes:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Also, I should point out that I forgot her 50th… You’ve no idea the amount of shit I’m in this week, it’s going to take some pretty epic work to make it up. Yet somehow I’ve not been unceremoniously dumped, so that’s a win I guess! Luckily neither of us is particularly interested in things like birthdays, but still that’s one i probably should have made a note of…
Yeah, 50’s a big one.

Double down, new bike time!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No! Ok, you’re welcome.
You see what happens...next you'll be telling us we can marry plants and animals. Provided there is all round consent. I draw a blank on who some of the no to marriage equality leaders were so the sarcasm kind of falls flat here.

safreek

You see what happens...next you'll be telling us we can marry plants and animals. Provided there is all round consent. I draw a blank on who some of the no to marriage equality leaders were so the sarcasm kind of falls flat here.
I'm just a big NO to marriage full stop. Very weird idea