Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Bought new forks on sunday, express post.

Still stuck in Queensland. Haven’t moved since monday.

New rear tyre for the moto, tube and some gloves ordered week before, also stuck in Queensland. One week overdue.

WTF aus post.
Hunt wheels shipped last week and are scheduled for next Tuesday delivery, my hopes are not high.

How long before I can start complaining to aids post?

bear the bear

Is a real bear

New rear tyre for the moto, tube and some gloves ordered week before, also stuck in Queensland. One week overdue.

WTF aus post.
Hunt wheels shipped last week and are scheduled for next Tuesday delivery, my hopes are not high.

For the lesser-priced wheels they come through Auspost so good luck...

moorey

call me Mia

WTF aus post.

You know there was already a scheduled disruption to deliveries, and now a strike?

moorey

call me Mia
Nope.
That doesn’t make it less shit.
The moto gear normally takes a week. Order sunday, turns up to work on Thursday/Friday.
I know that AP were halting sorting temporarily to catch up (extra parcels, staffing reduced due to distancing). Then yesterday I saw StarTrack (AP owned) industrial action. Citation needed.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Nope.
That doesn’t make it less shit.
The moto gear normally takes a week. Order sunday, turns up to work on Thursday/Friday.
Oh Sydney People :rolleyes:

I know that AP were halting sorting temporarily to catch up (extra parcels, staffing reduced due to distancing). Then yesterday I saw StarTrack (AP owned) industrial action. Citation needed.
All correct