Little Things You Hate

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The meat sock went with his most beautiful wife (yeah, who the fwark thought this shite stain would of got married) through the australian medical system to deal with a small issue that had been highlighted during a medical check [not good but early detection and all that] . Now, the meat socks wife has english as a second language... {many people might say that the pig/meat sock is only fluent in telling shite heads to go royally fwark themselves - not going to argue that - and today, we did not... to cool the situation} so we went along to ensure any medical terms might be mistranslated (Note: meat sock is not a doctor, but a shitty biotechnologist...... ) anyway....

The Australian medical system is doing it's best (despite what the fwark scotty in marketing can do for it...) but....... there was a couple with a "7 day old baby"... who just couldn't

1. stop telling everybody it was a seven day old baby.
  2. wanted financial compensation for waiting 1.5 hours in a car outside of the medical center {when in reality they could of sorted this shite out really easily}
{now y'all wondering how the fat shite stain meat sock knows so much... wellllllllllll, they didn't really keep their voices down or do any of their complaining in private}

So.... please tell y'all friends... and especially ones with 7 day old crotch fruit...

Everyone take a fwarking chill pill..... and get vaccinated.... and please, don't be a kvunt in a medical situation....

The people at the pointy end of the spear are doing their best... if your seven day old crotch fruit has a few problems it will be triaged appropriately.. no need to be a kvnt about it.

The Duckmeister

Has stumpy thumbs, Speciaized are so weird
To the progenitors of said crotch fruit demon: the little fucker is likely still learning to breathe atmospherically. Get back in your cave and deal with the problem you've brought to the world!

ozzybmx

Níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin
LTIH - This feckin seat/seatpost setup. What the actual...? :(
Its a beefy seat tube, I actually dont mind it.

A lot nicer than some of the bendy in the wrong places frames about.

That saddle is in a shit position, does nothing to help aesthetics.

It screams they sent me a frame 1 size too big.

The Duckmeister

Has stumpy thumbs, Speciaized are so weird
That's just plain fucking ugly.

But what's really pissing me off right now is the auto-save on post drafts on here. Closely tied in with an overly sensitive touch screen that decides to quote a random post when I'm scrolling through. I've lost count of the number of times I've deleted the same unintended draft reply just today; the fucking zombie thing comes back every time I come back to that thread.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I swear seat is only attached to the front half of the clamp :oops:
View attachment 377916
As I understand it, the owner's using an offset adapter (or offset dropper switched around per @ozzybmx's suggestions) to set it up like that.

I'm fairly tall, I've grumbled about slack seat-tube angles in the past, but I cannot even come close to explaining the boundless stupidity that thinks that type of setup is remotely necessary on that bike.

moorey

I choo choo chose 29
As I understand it, the owner's using an offset adapter (or offset dropper switched around per @ozzybmx's suggestions) to set it up like that.

I'm fairly tall, I've grumbled about slack seat-tube angles in the past, but I cannot even come close to explaining the boundless stupidity that thinks that type of setup is remotely necessary on that bike.
I frame I tried (and failed, it seems) to buy a frame today that has 475 reach. I need around 450.
Where does one buy such a thing? Asking for a friend….if he ends up needing it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ahahahahaa!
It's made by the Canadian company 9point8, and it's called the "fore head". It must be how they say "knobhead"! :p

(Sorry @moorey, but it is a pretty funny name. But you enjoy your side-clamped knob extension if you feel you need it... :D)