Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Love or hate road riding, this fuggin' spectator is a complete twat.
Seen it live, what a tool. She was sending a message to her grandparents to be caught on the peloton lead motorbike camera.

Caused carnage and probably a million bucks of damage to numerous 25k road bikes and kit. Those blokes wont ride a bike with scuffed carbon or wheels that may have suffered an impact or crash.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cyclist's fault
Without a doubt. Not only were they riding without a comfortable space between each other to allow for reaction times and braking distances, I’m pretty sure there was even a bit of tailgating going on there!
They were also using the whole road, like every roadie ever. Dicks.
I didn't see a single bell either. If they had sounded their bell the pedestrian would have been alerted to their approach.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I'm sure she's the daughter of a billionaire & suing her will bring tremendous good from this horrible event.

Or alternatively, suck fucking shit, stupid fucking TdF die in a fire.

*yes I was once super into the TdF & even spent an entire day on the Foix finish line with wifey, was awesome fun, but since then I've seen the facts on how this event is as destructive to the planet as the F1 show & can't condone it any more.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm sure she's the daughter of a billionaire & suing her will bring tremendous good from this horrible event.

*yes I was once super into the TdF & even spent an entire day on the Foix finish line with wifey, was awesome fun, but since then I've seen the facts on how this event is as destructive to the planet as the F1 show & can't condone it any more.
I bet you’re an absolute riot at parties!

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Bit like EWS?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yeah, the spectator is a total numbskull, but how come the rider didn't see her? He seemed to be head down?
The riders are used to boofheads waving flags and signs in front of the peloton. It's just that the boofheads usually have enough awareness to pull the obstruction out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk