Little Things You Hate

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
My new bike build is progressing in a similarly useless fashion. Want a dropper post? July. Maybe. Cranks? July. 2022 (although that's kinda my fault as I'm being fussy with the cranks I want).
What cranks? I wanted to get Ingrid for the Nicolai but between lead time and $$ I went Shimano hah.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
What cranks? I wanted to get Ingrid for the Nicolai but between lead time and $$ I went Shimano hah.
Oooooooh.... Ingrid. Noice. I'm assuming if I'm asking how much I can't afford it?

Speaking of, I briefly looked at some eewings after seeing them on a mate's bike. Briefly being the key word. F***

I'm just going for some X01 cranks for no other reason than I've had some older ones and liked them and the new ones will be super matchy with other stuff going on on the bike which is obviously the most important thing ever.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oooooooh.... Ingrid. Noice. I'm assuming if I'm asking how much I can't afford it?

Speaking of, I briefly looked at some eewings after seeing them on a mate's bike. Briefly being the key word. F***

I'm just going for some X01 cranks for no other reason than I've had some older ones and liked them and the new ones will be super matchy with other stuff going on on the bike which is obviously the most important thing ever.
~$600 once you add chainring. Then BB on top. Bit excessive really but fuck they’re sexy.