Little Things You Hate

link1896

Wheel size expert
Thanks for all the concern boys and girls, feeling the love

She's all good-ish. Scans all done and cleared of any breaks so I got to taker her home about 10 last night

She landed hard on her hip, tried to get out but couldn't weight bear or ride. She was about as far away from any firetrails as you could get at Silvan too, so was a mini operation to get her out. She's a touch embarrassed at how much was needed to get her to a hospital

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Good to hear it’s ended well.

Staying on the couch is worse then falling off a bike. I’ll take concussion, broken bones, pain, long healing times over not riding any day.

Of course sharing the photo helps......

Labcanary

Likes Dirt
Thanks for all the concern boys and girls, feeling the love

She's all good-ish. Scans all done and cleared of any breaks so I got to taker her home about 10 last night

She landed hard on her hip, tried to get out but couldn't weight bear or ride. She was about as far away from any firetrails as you could get at Silvan too, so was a mini operation to get her out. She's a touch embarrassed at how much was needed to get her to a hospital

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Clearly she sacrificed herself to save the bike (the bike is ok?)
Good to know they took it seriously and got her out safely.

moorey

serial meme abuser
Self centred cussing people.
Got fuel in busy AF Daylesford today. This car was already there, and women was just cleaning out her car (bowser other side was out of action).
I pulled around in front of her to get diesel. When I was done, she had moved to wiping the inside of her windows while cars continued to pile up behind her waiting for fuel. She knew they were piling up, didn’t give fucks. No idea how much longer she was there after I left.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Self centred cussing people.
Got fuel in busy AF Daylesford today. This car was already there, and women was just cleaning out her car (bowser other side was out of action).
I pulled around in front of her to get diesel. When I was done, she had moved to wiping the inside of her windows while cars continued to pile up behind her waiting for fuel. She knew they were piling up, didn’t give fucks. No idea how much longer she was there after I left.
View attachment 373839
What. A. ****.

Having been to Daylesford on a car running on fumes and learning about the paucity of petrol stations there (we went to that one) that's an astonishingly shitty thing to do.

moorey

serial meme abuser
What. A. ****.

Having been to Daylesford on a car running on fumes and learning about the paucity of petrol stations there (we went to that one) that's an astonishingly shitty thing to do.
And on Easter Monday, tripling an already bloated dry trip destination for rich flogs.

moorey

serial meme abuser
Started feeling unwell last Wednesday. Pretty bad Thursday. COVID test Friday (negative but tested positive to something called RSV virus).

Don't recommend it. Spent Easter bedridden but I've sharpened up just in time for work today. Good.
Had to google it. Bugger.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Started feeling unwell last Wednesday. Pretty bad Thursday. COVID test Friday (negative but tested positive to something called RSV virus).

Don't recommend it. Spent Easter bedridden but I've sharpened up just in time for work today. Good.
Aside from indestructible Mr 7, we all had that recently, care of miss 4 at daycare. I didn't find it any worse that a cold, probably a bit easier than usual to be honest. My wife was blowing snot for about 3 weeks though.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Aside from indestructible Mr 7, we all had that recently, care of miss 4 at daycare. I didn't find it any worse that a cold, probably a bit easier than usual to be honest. My wife was blowing snot for about 3 weeks though.
Girlfriend looked it up once I was diagnosed and promptly pronounced me a pansy for being so miserable but I just croaked at her that it was basically man flu and she wouldn’t understand. Fever, headaches, digestive issues, an endless river of snot, fatigued to shit yet couldn’t sleep and spent most of Easter cocooned in a doona when apparently it was quite warm outside.

Oh also the brief arrhythmia when a Doctor calls you to say “you’ve tested positive for..” was an experience too. 3/10 would not try again.