Lifts from chatswood... To wherever!

stinkblot

Likes Dirt
Hiya people,
Bit of a long shot but as the title suggests... I am lookin to get a ride from chatswood or anywhere near a train station in sydney to some old/new trails particularly manly dam, oxford falls or red hill but will give anything a go. Will throw in for petrol, make pleasant light conversation etc... Wishful thinkin i know but worth a shot. I can make my own way home from most places so you dont have to worry about waitin around for me... I do shift work so am avail at all kinds of times. Pm me if ya can help me out

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Hiya people,
Bit of a long shot but as the title suggests... I am lookin to get a ride from chatswood or anywhere near a train station in sydney to some old/new trails particularly manly dam, oxford falls or red hill but will give anything a go. Will throw in for petrol, make pleasant light conversation etc... Wishful thinkin i know but worth a shot. I can make my own way home from most places so you dont have to worry about waitin around for me... I do shift work so am avail at all kinds of times. Pm me if ya can help me out
If you could get a lift from chatswood you may want to head up the mountains for some great trail riding and lots of laughs, there may be a couple of people who come up here often who could help you.
What bike you riding? xc trail d/h or dj?

stinkblot

Likes Dirt
got a specialized pitch pro for xc/am and a heavily modified norco atomik for dh and fr. Love em both. Can get to mountains by train. Just gettin to trailheads. Wanna save some energy. Got any one in mind for blue mt bash? Sounds like fun.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
got a specialized pitch pro for xc/am and a heavily modified norco atomik for dh and fr. Love em both. Can get to mountains by train. Just gettin to trailheads. Wanna save some energy. Got any one in mind for blue mt bash? Sounds like fun.
There's a couple of people from down your way, maybe keep an eye out in the blue mountains phsycho thread, there are heaps of rides on all the time, even for us shifties, there is a big ride on saturday morning, ando's/oaks..app: 65 kms, post up that you need a lift and somebody may be able to help you!