Lego

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The update is it's done!

View attachment 389139
#1 is having a shit time waiting on car parts which are stopping him from getting away so he bought this today.

About 1/3 through and had left over parts from a step so he had to go back a few pages to find his error.
He left it unaccompanied this afternoon for a few hours when he went out with some mates.
I have much spare lego technic.
He is apparently looking for a missed step. Apparently.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
What's the layout of that hotel MOD look like? Does it add anything to the build that's not repetitive. To me it doesn't quite seem like it's worth 2× the set price. The original's nice, reminds me a bit of the Hitman II Bangkok level.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
What's the layout of that hotel MOD look like? Does it add anything to the build that's not repetitive. To me it doesn't quite seem like it's worth 2× the set price. The original's nice, reminds me a bit of the Hitman II Bangkok level.
There are more detailed photos of it here, but it's debatable. It appeals to me because the original layout - whilst really cool - is tiny and only three rooms for a Hotel is a bit av. The double sized one only changes that to five but there's heaps of room for scope / mods on all floors, especially the first level.

There will definitely be some repetitive build processes, but the opportunities to mess around with the much larger layout and the overall look mean I'll probably do it if I can find a couple of sets on sale at some stage.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did any of you get the new Ferrari technics? I just checked it out at the LEGO store and it's f'n HUGE!
My 10yo was eyeing it off over the weekend but at $660 he’s dreaming. We managed to get him the Bugatti at a good price last year but I won’t hold my breath to find a Ferrari or Lambo at close to half price.