Lefty Service

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Can anyone recommend somewhere in Melbourne to get a Lefty serviced. My brother in law has two, which are in need of a service.
Cheers.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
https://www.cyclinic.com.au/ offer a postal Lefty service, although it does require you to remove it from your bike. Aiden and his crew know their stuff.

I don't know of any local places in Melbourne, although it seems that a fair proportion of people send their gear away for servicing these days (what was Tekin, NS Dynamics, Cyclinic).

Wednesday

Likes Dirt
Melbourne is gone for lefty service.
I could not believe via my old LBS earlier in the year that he was unable to even source the parts for a service after numerous colourful emails to Cannondale about the matter.
I love my old flash but I would never buy a canny after this . . . would make for a great sales point at any current canny bike shop. Fubar.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Melbourne is gone for lefty service.
I could not believe via my old LBS earlier in the year that he was unable to even source the parts for a service after numerous colourful emails to Cannondale about the matter.
I love my old flash but I would never buy a canny after this . . . would make for a great sales point at any current canny bike shop. Fubar.
And Cyclinic will happily sell you any parts you need to, and keep stock of most items. If you're unlucky Aiden will service your forks (that is the unlucky option)...