Status
Not open for further replies.

DH_BMX_4X

Banned
Hey just wondering what the last thing people have stolen would be because there is a thread about the last thing bought...

The last thing I stole was a red bull from work

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread is stupid.

No-one wants to know what you stole. Nor is bragging about it cool.

frostbite

Likes Dirt
When I was in year 8 I took a twix bar from safeway. I felt so bad about it I actually went back, bought another one then put it back.

Now that I work full time I pilfer the stationary cupboard on a weekly basis. edit - technically not stealing.. I just go through a lot of notepads.

Last edited:

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ohhhhh myyy god....SH*T THREAD...but i may as well contribute...i stole a 5c lolly from the servo when i was little and went home and told my mum and i got grounded...never again...but f*ck people steal my bikes which is not cool

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I stole something from safeway when I was 4.

There was a kinder surprise smashed on the ground, and the toy was on the rack so I pocketed it.

Mum found out, took me back and made the manager give me an angry spiel on stealing, crime, and how I'd be locked up in jail if I ever did it again.

I was mortified, but it worked. Haven't stolen 5c since then.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i stole 10 mins of work time sending an email from my phone in the toilet...i don't feel bad, my lunch hour is rarely longer than 30 minutes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.