• x2 Odyssey Twisted PC's
  • Odyssey Aaron Ross grips
  • Shadow Guttural grips
  • G-SPORT Pleg replacement sleeves
  • Fit Lion Tee.
I'm a happy man.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slab of RedBull from Safeway. Pretty cheap as well, just asked at the service desk for a bulk lot and I got a 24-pack carton thing for about $45. Must be cheaper as they don't have to shelf it and so on.

I heart RedBull!!!!!!!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
- 43.91L of Diesel at 167.9 c/L!
F#*K@NG ridiculous isn't it? Diesel is now more expensive than unleaded, despite it actually being unrefined unleaded!!! It's stupid, you pay more for the simpler form of a cheaper fuel! Must be how the oil companies make their money now, as everyone originally bought diesel cars to ease the pain of paying through the nose for unleaded.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
F#*K@NG ridiculous isn't it? Diesel is now more expensive than unleaded, despite it actually being unrefined unleaded!!! It's stupid, you pay more for the simpler form of a cheaper fuel! Must be how the oil companies make their money now, as everyone originally bought diesel cars to ease the pain of paying through the nose for unleaded.
I know mate, it kills you everytime you fill up. Diesel just hasn't taken off over here like it did in Europe. If only more people used it, then the increased demand would bring prices. On the other hand, I now have a little run-a-bout to use in the Beetle, which costs less to run.

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
The last thing I bought was a packet of M&M's about an hour and a half ago.

The last major thing I bought was some Truvativ Hussefelt cranks and a Truvativ Howitzer BB yesterday.

I heart RedBull!!!!!!!
And so does your avatar.

Last edited: