Last Film You Watched.....

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Name the last movie you watched, give it a rating */10, throw in a few comments if you wish.

Walk The Line - 8/10

Loved it. Never knew the Johnny Cash story until now, plus Reese Witherspoon is a total babe as June.

Last edited:

norco01

Likes Dirt
Italian Job. 8/10.

Love it, watch it heaps, great storyline, acting, the girl is a babe. What more do you want?

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
I haven't seen it, but have just been told on good authority that Debbie Does Dallas 2007 involves sexing both on, and in, a coffin.

10/10 regardless.

skivi

Likes Dirt
Quentin Tarantino's - Death Proof
  • 7/10
~ rad cars/car chase scenes, hot chicks, perfect soundtrack but there's about 4 scenes where the girls talk aimlessly for 10+ minutes and it hardly helps develop anything it's just plain old boring. unless you have a big TV go and see this at the movies.

this new moview 'Machete' that might be made by Rodriguez/Tarantino looks pretty great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8cCzltPD6Y

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Texas chainsaw massacre

3.5/10

shit story line, shit graphics/special effects, outdated... scared me a bit though, not the chainsaw guy, his family!

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tropic thunder

10/10

absolutely loved it. i was laughing the whole time!:D

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Death Race.
8/10

Was absolutly hilarious, I mean, A GMC truck with machine guns and RPG's on top, drift's round a corner, hit's a guy in the torso, and his head explodes.
Chick are decent as well.

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
Death Race.
8/10

Was absolutly hilarious, I mean, A GMC truck with machine guns and RPG's on top, drift's round a corner, hit's a guy in the torso, and his head explodes.
Chick are decent as well.
amen, great movie.
i liked the thingns that crushed the cars, name escapes me now.
8.5/10

Jarrod592

Likes Dirt
last night i watched dude wheres my car :D i hadnt watched it in ages so i gave it a go.. it was funny as

9/10

I orderd New World Disorder 9. Got it last night and have watched it atleast 5 time. love it to bits!!! the riding is just insane.

9/10

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Fast and Furious
7/10
It did what I expected it to do, not the most amazing plot but some fucking cool car scenes.

Not sure about the end scene but at least the nsx was hot.

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Quentin Tarantino's - Death Proof
  • 7/10
~ rad cars/car chase scenes, hot chicks, perfect soundtrack but there's about 4 scenes where the girls talk aimlessly for 10+ minutes and it hardly helps develop anything it's just plain old boring. unless you have a big TV go and see this at the movies.

this new moview 'Machete' that might be made by Rodriguez/Tarantino looks pretty great:
Uhm Sorry to tell you but I'm 90% sure it was just made for Death Proof/Planet Terror as a little Fun Ad thing...

Would be a funny as movie though...