KS Rage-i dropper - any good?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Anyone had any experience with the KS Rage-i dropper post? Are they good, or shit?

Looking for a cheap 31.9/125mm for the son's bike and can get one of these KS jobs new for $140 so was thinking it would be worth a try.

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone had any experience with the KS Rage-i dropper post? Are they good, or shit?

Looking for a cheap 31.9/125mm for the son's bike and can get one of these KS jobs new for $140 so was thinking it would be worth a try.
31.6 or 30.9?

Nambra

Hedged my bets there didn’t I... meant to say 31.6 to fit rowdy’s old Scott HT frame.

Nambra

I haven’t tried one. Pic looks a bit like BrandX/TransX. I’d ask @Nerf Herder. He’ll give you an absolutely honest overview.
Just got an honest reply to a PM I sent him yesterday - reckon it’s worth a shot for that price, even if I still need a remote.

moorey

call me Mia
If you just want a stock KS remote, I’ve got one you can have. A few scratches, but all good. Not the best for a kid though, pretty heavy action.

Nambra

Thanks @moorey, you're referring to this style of remote, right?

It's actually the only option at present as the bike is still rocking a 3x9 drivetrain. What'll be the damage to have it posted to Brissy?