JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2012

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Last edited:

trailburner

You need to race the 12 hour if you want your chance to win a free entry to the Crocodile Trophy 2012. Let me know if you are keen.

Zenith

Likes Bikes
How are entries going for this one??

I have just found out i can race it so now organising my pairs team for this year instead of a 4 man team :)

and a 4 man team for a few friend :)

thanks

trailburner

The traditional JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour race is coming up on 11 August at Dargle Farm, so we're heading out there for a recky day on Saturday before the Blue Gum club race, on 28 July. The track should be in good shape and it would be great if you could join us for a clean-up of the track and a ride, of course! Let us know, if you can make it, so we can bring enough snacks! Cheers, J+M

Handekk

Likes Dirt
Course condition?

I am doing this event for the first time, so does anyone know what the track condition is like? ( loamy, muddy or hardpack?), any info would be a help.:decision:
cheers H.

Brownster

Likes Dirt
Rode it this afternoon. Very overgrown compared to last year. Its tacky and you could go for some fast rolling tyres as alot of fire trail sections to up the speed. Should be a great event. unfortunately Im off to Cairns tomorrow for a punters club trip !!!

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
Race was awesome, there's no phone reception (or very very little) on site, so no updates possible yesterday. The track was awesome and totally dry and even dusty enough that a small amount of rain would have been welcome... although the weather was crap elsewhere Dargle Farm was dry the whole time, windy but way warmer than previous years. Unfortunately the wind meant no bonfire, but with evening temps in the teens it wasn't so bad really.

Our 24 hour world champs took out the male and female solo categories, the usual suspect smashed the singlespeed field and kept the solo men honest. The team of 4 was, as always hotly contested and pretty close for 2nd and 3rd. I think it was Bernard Beer, then Ashfield then Project something or other.

Well done to Martin and Julianne for another smashing event, as always the Sydney 12 hour is a winner.

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
It's project 63 . . .

Race was awesome, there's no phone reception (or very very little) on site, so no updates possible yesterday. The track was awesome and totally dry and even dusty enough that a small amount of rain would have been welcome... although the weather was crap elsewhere Dargle Farm was dry the whole time, windy but way warmer than previous years. Unfortunately the wind meant no bonfire, but with evening temps in the teens it wasn't so bad really.

Our 24 hour world champs took out the male and female solo categories, the usual suspect smashed the singlespeed field and kept the solo men honest. The team of 4 was, as always hotly contested and pretty close for 2nd and 3rd. I think it was Bernard Beer, then Ashfield then Project something or other.

Well done to Martin and Julianne for another smashing event, as always the Sydney 12 hour is a winner.

crummy?

Likes Dirt