Is there an alternative to FiveTen Freerider Pro?

HamboCairns

Let you google that for me
Fwiw I have duck feet and the 2fo roost fit great when going up half a euro size. Excellent grip.
I was lucky I could try them on first and they feel fantastic. I've never tried a Five Ten but now I don't have to!

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
This is me with my repaired 5 tens as well...the sika tears to easily and the stealth rubber holes just get bigger. Down to one pair now and not sold on the 2FO as they feel too high on the pedal, maybe not enough flex like the 5-10s. I will probably just get another pair of 5-10s if I can find some in my size. I may also look into Etnies if I can find a local bike shop that stocks them.
The sikaflex is just a patch job to prolong the use, I roughly got about 10 rides out of the last patch up. Even resoling them isn't all that attractive to me because by the time you pay for transport and the resoling it isn't far off a new set. The 2FO are similar price to the Freerider pro's, my thoughts were may as well stick with what you know works.

Many Skate and Surf shops sell Etnies.

The Ride Concepts seem to be stretching a bit and feeling more comfortable, I don't think they'll be as good as the freerider pro's but I couldn't force myself to fork out over $220 for a bike shoe knowing that it would have been lucky to cost $30 to make.

teK--

Eats Squid
The sikaflex is just a patch job to prolong the use, I roughly got about 10 rides out of the last patch up. Even resoling them isn't all that attractive to me because by the time you pay for transport and the resoling it isn't far off a new set. The 2FO are similar price to the Freerider pro's, my thoughts were may as well stick with what you know works.

Many Skate and Surf shops sell Etnies.

The Ride Concepts seem to be stretching a bit and feeling more comfortable, I don't think they'll be as good as the freerider pro's but I couldn't force myself to fork out over $220 for a bike shoe knowing that it would have been lucky to cost $30 to make.
Try lacing them differently. I use the "wide forefoot" pattern, combined with the ankle lock pattern in the video link below:

Ankle Lock instructions