Is Bangers a Skanky Ho?

Do you think this is a dirty T-Shirt?

• Total voters

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its obviouse what the shirt means but who cares chicks who were that sort stuff are just having a bit of fun, they can wear what they want its just a shirt. If she were as terribly skanky as you say she wouldnt be wearing a shirt.

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK,
This is for the listeners of "The Mountain Bike Show" and is meant for that forum area, once we get the bumps ironed out.

In the first show we interviewed Bangers and talked about her T-shirt. She is a pure of heart girl that has sparrows land on her shoulders, or is she...

Check out the shirt she just bought. If you listen to the podcast you'll know her defence.

(located here for your iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=262797299 )

The question I pose to to you the jury, is that if you saw a girl out wearing this at a pub you would think, what?

Together we can discover the truth...
Its obviouse what the shirt means but who cares chicks who were that sort stuff are just having a bit of fun, they can wear what they want its just a shirt. If she were as terribly skanky as you say she wouldnt be wearing a shirt.

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt

dh damo

Likes Dirt
haha love that shirt. I think it's fine for someone to have that on, nothing wrong with having a bit of fun now.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought bangers was your girly friend travis?
As for the shirt, it is pretty mad if you ask me!
I would wear it.

walffles

Likes Bikes
Ride for free.

If I saw a girl wearing that at the pub?
well... it has a very loose meaning.

Im undecided for now.:cool: