iPhone 6 unlock

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah sounds sketchy...

So we'll just say that someone I know bought a second hand iPhone6 (no it wasn't me, but that doesn't matter anyway). iCloud needs to be unlocked which I presume is linked to the previous owners account. Anyone done this or know who can? I've got no idea of the legalities involved... Plenty of sites off a remote service which sounded on par with a Nigerian prince offering me $1,000,000. Even some Ebay stores claim to sell the service, both needing only the IMIE#.

I'm a droid user, I hate apple, so I really don't know the depths of this murky pond...

stirk

Burner
Simple, hit with hammer, job done.
I recommend this perfect resolution.

Or a reset will make the phone truely the new owners and connect to their iCloud not the previous owners. Not sure what this person is trying to achieve here. :noidea:

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah sounds sketchy...

So we'll just say that someone I know bought a second hand iPhone6 (no it wasn't me, but that doesn't matter anyway). iCloud needs to be unlocked which I presume is linked to the previous owners account. Anyone done this or know who can? I've got no idea of the legalities involved... Plenty of sites off a remote service which sounded on par with a Nigerian prince offering me $1,000,000. Even some Ebay stores claim to sell the service, both needing only the IMIE#.

I'm a droid user, I hate apple, so I really don't know the depths of this murky pond...
Apple will not unlock it and it can not be unlocked by any other means. The Apple ID it is locked to has to be used to turn it off.

It was actually the Iranian's that unlocked the iPhone Apple refused to stating they were silly unable to.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Generally can't unlock an iPhone with iCloud lock or unknown iCloud password, but can for iPad (wifi only ) or iPod for about 50 usd.

unlocksigma.com

If the phone isn't pass code locked, so you're at the home screen, and it's running software 9.2 - 9.3.3 you can jailbreak, but turn it off you have to jailbreak again. Aka "tethered jailbreak"

http://en.pangu.io