Informing Posters of Deleted Threads

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
It looks like a thread I posted has been deleted and I'm a little uncertain why.

Perhaps in the future it would be a good idea to inform the original poster when and why a thread has been deleted. At least that way the poster knows what they've done wrong and can avoid it in the future.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, usually you will be notified if a thread is removed, I'm guessing that this time it was simply forgotten. Sorry for the slip up.

G

why was it deleted, i found it insightful and informative :lol:

Rik

logged out
Sorry that I didn't let you know it was removed, but c'mon, it was about illegal weapons. 1+1=...
It can get a bit tedious constantly informing members of such actions, I am sorry that I was a bit lazy in this case.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Errr... actually Rik I think you are being overly generous here in apologising for the delete not being explained. VERY bloody obvious why in my opinion. Good job.

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
I'd just like to make it clear that I didn't post this to whinge about my thread being deleted. I simply wanted to suggest that the way things are done could be improved.

Now that I've been informed *in clear terms* why it was deleted I can better understand what is/is not acceptable and make sure I don't step over the line again.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Mathew... I wasn't having a go at you. I just thought it was important that Rik saw a little support for the very good job he does in modding this site and the way he does it.

Cheers