If you stock it, they will come

kidklein

Cannon Fodder
They are sounding like 'concept' stores. Trek stores seem generally to be Trek/Bontrager only. Spesh are similar here, to a lesser extent, and do stock other brands. The Giant stores I know of stock more than just giant, but attempting to get non 27.5/29 quality gear is impossible.
Our local Trek store is bonza generally, they have previously had the tubes I needed......most likely a generic tube in a fancy bontrager box, mind.
One is a Trek concept store. The other stocks Specialized and Giant. The third one seems to stock everything under the sun, yet only "online". Their brick 'n mortar store must be a front for something!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Wow you're still on that same DMR you used to ride like 10 years back, mate? Guess I shouldn't be surprised, I still have and regularly ride that black Chase as well.
It's still here, doesn't really get ridden much but I can't really bring myself to get rid of it either. Speaking of years back, I reckon I might have a pedal spanner of yours; think it ended up in my camelbak when we rode the oaks once, before you moved OS.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You're shitting me!!?

I've been looking for that and JUST replaced it like 2 weeks ago!

No idea why I took a pedal spanner on a ride with me.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Nope. Just ANY tube in presta that was suitable for a 2.3-2.4" trail bike. Zip.
yep; but its reverse here, anything over a 2.1" sch. valve and yeah got to order it, although if you're lucky anaconda of all places might have one.

cable cable: 3/4 were out.

basic left hand brake lever; 0/4 in stock.

try to order shimano disc brake adepter with product code: ahh what's that? 3/4 ,1/4 $60.

outer gear cable: so far 2/4 have sold me cheap arse brake cable... and given me 6 cable crimps instead of cable stops for the outer..