Minlak

custom titis
Item: Ibis Ripley V4
Location: Bundaberg - can Travel 4 hrs ish in either direction
Item Condition: Immaculate all running as intended
Reason for selling: E-Bike purchased and now its just sitting here
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info:
Bought this then bought an E-Bike currently just riding the E-bike and decided to see if there was a market for this one
Pictures: See below - If interested message me for high quality pics of all components.

Frame - Carbon Ibis Ripley Full Suspension DW link
Shock - Fox Factory DPS
Fork - Fox Factory 140mm Fit 4
Handlebars - Race Face Next R carbon 35 x 760mm
Stem - Race Face Turbine 35 x 50mm
Headset - Cane Creek 40
Grips - Race Face Lockon
Saddle - WTB Volt
Seatpost -Fox Factory Transfer
Front brake - Shimano XT Trail - 4 Pot
Rear brake - Shimano XT Trail - 4 Pot
Cranks - Shimano XT - 32t - 175mm
Chain - Shimano XT 12 spd
Pedals - Shimano XT Trail
Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT Shadow 12 spd
Rear Shifter - Shimano XT 12 spd
Cassette - Shimano XT 10 -51
Front Wheel - Ibis S35 Alloy
Rear Wheel - Ibis S35 Alloy 36t 4 pawl 10deg
Tyres - Rear - Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3 EXO TR / Front - Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.3 3C Maxx Terra EXO TR
Bottle Cage- Giant Right Hand Side Pull
Total weight - 12kg - will be adding purple anno to bring weight down

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Beautiful bike. You realise having this in front of us doesn't make our lives easier but we love it anyhow.
GLWS.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is a difficult decision to sell it - But whilst bikes seem to have some semblance of value currently it is a lot of money to stare wistfully at in the shed.
Fair enough. I'm sure there are quite a few out there that would love to have this in their bike corral.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Superb looking machine.

Surely won't last long, someone on here will have been dreaming of this

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I only ride large bikes and according to ibis I could have gone the XL or the L I am 186cms and glad I chose the Large
pffft .... it was always the wrong size for you ....
(Caution - opinion only)

I'm 187cm and the L that I rode around at FTR felt comical under me. XL is perfect.
My opinion would be L for people 6ft and under but everyone fits differently, obviously.

Minlak

custom titis
(Caution - opinion only)

I'm 187cm and the L that I rode around at FTR felt comical under me. XL is perfect.
My opinion would be L for people 6ft and under but everyone fits differently, obviously.
I mean obviously everyone is built to exactly the same proportions so I was certainly wrong in assuming I was comfortable

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
(Caution - opinion only)

Prior to my experience with my Titan I would have agreed 100%. Now I've shrunk what I thought I needed considerably in relation to reach and have ended up faster and having more fun (I'm 185cm and the Titan has a 470mm reach). If I wanted a plough I'd go for a longer reach though.

Minlak

custom titis
Ok looking to actually sell this thing now - it really does just sit there unlikely to get much more use would sooner turn it into something else.