i hate being 16.. money/jobs/school....etc

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i got it pretty cool, i have 13 contact hours a week at uni, of which i attend 11 hours. i have two jobs, i work at a camera shop and as a soccer coach, and have heaps of time left over. i could probally study or something, but i know that'll never work, and the course i'm doing (bachelor of commerce at Curtin WA) is loaded with the hotties.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bonnet said:
i got it pretty cool, i have 13 contact hours a week at uni, of which i attend 11 hours. i have two jobs, i work at a camera shop and as a soccer coach, and have heaps of time left over. i could probally study or something, but i know that'll never work, and the course i'm doing (bachelor of commerce at Curtin WA) is loaded with the hotties.
Yeah, the business degrees have the best showing of talent. Or the communications PR ones.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Ummm...yeah ive just done 5 of my mid-year exams...got modern history tomorrow! :shock:
I think im going to have to find another part time job apart from my summer school holidays DH guide at Thredbo thing...
Ive just spent ALL my money getting my bike built - even though i wont have it all done till the start of the holidays comin up in July...

I reckon life after school will come as a bit of a shock - way too much time on my hands, not enough money, no usual conversing wit 'de laydees' :( . . . But my bike will be built :) ... more time to ride and go to races and stuff !!

Tasha

Likes Bikes
I've just finished uni (Business at QUT) and it was the life!!! I had time and money!
I had around 14 contact hrs of which i went to about 10 and other than that i just hung around with Ty, riding, hanging out at Ashgrove cycles and all that, as well as going out and drinking anytime i wanted and getting paid by Johnny Howard!!
Now i'm working I got no time and no money, cause I'm on a basic wage as i've got no experience in the real world (apparently).

So vote that Uni is the best time in your whole life!!