How to Post Pictures Direct [Embed]

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Ive been seeing plenty of threads where people simply post a link to their photo, because they are usually unsure of how to embed the picture of their photo. Most of these people already have uploaded the pictures to a PhotoSharing website. :confused:

When you post a thread it already gives you the option to embed using the
code.

Ok, So here are the steps to posting pictures of YOUR bike direct into your thread.

1. Upload your pictures to a photo sharing website, such as PhotoBucket. You can also use popular social networking websites such as MySpace and Facebook, tho you will need to enable public albums on Facebook.

2.[PC] Navigate to the Picture on your album that you wish to embed,right click on the picture and select "Properties"

3.A new window has come up,Your going to want to copy this code (The images URL) in between the code to embed your image.
[IMG]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/BansheeTwoTwelve/Step2.jpg

4.When creating the thread, click this button. A second window will apear, this is where you must paste the URL you gathered before.

4.Submit your new thread, and marvel at your handywork :D

You can also find this code on the bottom left of the photobucket page, on the album u are on, the code is under "DirectLink"

Oh and this bike is NOT mine. I just used it as an example...

Last edited:

Andy.

Likes Bikes
I agree with Steepy.

It's in the wrong spot, but at least he's trying to help.

I say good on him

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why do you right click on the picture and go to properties, on any Photo Uploading Website, it give's you a direct link to the image, especially in ImageShack it has it in MASSIVE letters.

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Why do you right click on the picture and go to properties, on any Photo Uploading Website, it give's you a direct link to the image, especially in ImageShack it has it in MASSIVE letters.
Alot of sites dont, if people dont have a imageshack or photobucket account this is the way