How to build a DH track

Flow-Rider

Burner
I got caught behind some newbs at my local the other day, back brake locked on dragging the whole way down a small chute bouncing around on the loose rocks, helping to dig the rut bigger that's already there. I had to reframe myself from being that arsehole that abuses them.

Hmmm. It’s pretty tame. Lack of talent I suspect.
well this video does combine the go pro effect with the Jack Moir effect however, i can ride all of it with the exception of the gaps, and I am a competent ride down to the bottle O and back type of rider.

some of it is super fun, but it’s a track that in some sections would bite hard if you start writing cheques yo arse can’t cash

You mean like about 1.30 to 1.45 in Jack's video?
actually I’m not too uncomfortable on that bit apart from the gap jumps. To the left is the enduro and I think those drops are harder.

At about 0.59 there is a drop onto a timber ramp, the drop itself is ok but the approach is horrible.

Always something to challenge yourself on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
actually I’m not too uncomfortable on that bit apart from the gap jumps. To the left is the enduro and I think those drops are harder.

At about 0.59 there is a drop onto a timber ramp, the drop itself is ok but the approach is horrible.

Always something to challenge yourself on.
See I reckon that spot is a good bit of fun. But find there has always been something unnerving about that straight fast rock lined chute. I think the speed, rock chunks, and all those trees just add up. Huck in at the top let it loose, launch out at the end! I did prefer it way way back when the end as a better shaped kicker. The rock lump never quite did I for me.

I like the section, just the approach onto the rock lump I find unnerving, but I agree with whole shoot down the hill and spit out the bottom, and onto some noice jumps !!

imax

Likes Bikes
jack disagrees

So many did till they connected wif dem trees yay wonder rooted 4 life. Still confused as to why one would build a bridge ontop of a hill? Jack almost lost it and had to focus for while back there. Anyways hope all victims as speed recovery, see to many pros not riding anymore but.

Last edited: