How do you maintain food discipline?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I found that making batches of lunch and storing them in the freezer helped a lot.

Salmon, wild rice and mixed veggies with a bit of hoisin for added flavour.

It's all the bread, chips and coke that ruin it for me!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I found that making batches of lunch and storing them in the freezer helped a lot.
I'm complete opposite. Just have to learn to make and prep cooked meals. The air fryer helps a lot with that so long as you don't fall into the chicken nugget trap (they are delish).

Same as you coke is my guilty pleasure. I can drink litres of the stuff.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale

Salmon, wild rice and mixed veggies with a bit of hoisin for added flavour.

It's all the bread, chips and coke that ruin it for me!
I'm complete opposite. Just have to learn to make and prep cooked meals. The air fryer helps a lot with that so long as you don't fall into the chicken nugget trap (they are delish).

Same as you coke is my guilty pleasure. I can drink litres of the stuff.
Great, so now I'm the bad guy?

I am thinking of buying a Juicer to do a Juices. Is the Omega a good juicer to try? Like the: VRT350W Juicer
I read some juicers leave some fiber but remove most of the pulp. Is there a juicer I can also have in my car that's good for transport?
I know there are low and high speed and vertical and horizontal juicers. Someone told me to blend the kale with water for juicing instead. What do you think of that?

Minlak

custom titis
I am thinking of buying a Juicer to do a Juices. Is the Omega a good juicer to try? Like the: VRT350W Juicer
I read some juicers leave some fiber but remove most of the pulp. Is there a juicer I can also have in my car that's good for transport?
I know there are low and high speed and vertical and horizontal juicers. Someone told me to blend the kale with water for juicing instead. What do you think of that?
Every person I know that bought a juicer wasted their money - between the effort to actually juice and then clean the juicer to the missing the solid feel of food they all stopped using them pretty quick. If you are buying it as an occasional juice and happy for it to sit unused most of the time thats fine too.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I read some juicers leave some fiber but remove most of the pulp.
This juicer is literally the worst juicer on the market. The juice tasted awful and I lost the ability to maintain an erection. Would not recommend.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fresh apple juice goes well with whisk(E)y or fireball. Add a dollop of maple syrup for sweetness of needed.

Fresh citrus mixes nicely with gin, vodka, and even some rum.

Pineapple juice is a rum mixer from paradise.

You can get creative and mix up the juices to perfect your own personal blend too.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
This juicer is literally the worst juicer on the market. The juice tasted awful and I lost the ability to maintain an erection. Would not recommend.
I wonder if hollyportland's office at Omega juicers has a low rate of fertility?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I wonder if hollyportland's office at Omega juicers has a low rate of fertility?
That is what I’ve heard. The Omega VRT350W Juicer is well known to cause a range of degrading and embarrassing conditions: warts and boils, impotence, alopecia. I’m sure others here have experienced the drop in income and loss of family and friends I have as a result of using the VRT350W Juicer.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
That is what I’ve heard. The Omega VRT350W Juicer is well known to cause a range of degrading and embarrassing conditions: warts and boils, impotence, alopecia. I’m sure others here have experienced the drop in income and loss of family and friends I have as a result of using the VRT350W Juicer.
I used to ride mtb. I was the envy of all my friends. Then I bought an Omega VRT350W, to assist my nutrition.

Now I zwift on a roady, and everyone hates me, self included. I can't even find my penis, but assume if it exists, it is very flaccid.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I used to ride mtb. I was the envy of all my friends. Then I bought an Omega VRT350W, to assist my nutrition.

Now I zwift on a roady, and everyone hates me, self included. I can't even find my penis, but assume if it exists, it is very flaccid.
So you sit down to pee?